Personal Development and Tech

What are your favorite Personal Development Tools....
  • Websites
  • Podcasts
  • Apps
  • Productivity hacks
  • Books
  • Etc...
I'll start out...here are some of mine

• StayFocused.com - http://www.stayfocusedapp.me/ -Application which limits the amount of time you spend on “time-wasting” sites like facebook, twitter, etc…
  • Headspace - http://www.headspace.com - Meditation assistance
  • Gethuman.com - website allows you to get more done by not having to wait through a phone tree
  • "War of Art" - Book by Steven Pressfield
  • Seth Godin's "Start-up School" - Podcast

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
Great topic!

As simple as it sounds, calendars. It helps me to stay more organized when planning ahead. I'll also use my online calendar at times to record a to-do list by making the to-do list a calendar entry on the day I want to work on it. It helps me also stay focused by identifying the short list of things I want to accomplish that day.

Mindfulness is a tool I use to avoid stress and unnecessary distractions. Meditation too at times although not with a particular too. I have been reading some Zen books lately.

I've never heard of that gethuman website, I'll have to remember that.

Great topic!

As simple as it sounds, calendars. It helps me to stay more organized when planning ahead. I'll also use my online calendar at times to record a to-do list by making the to-do list a calendar entry on the day I want to work on it. It helps me also stay focused by identifying the short list of things I want to accomplish that day.

Mindfulness is a tool I use to avoid stress and unnecessary distractions. Meditation too at times although not with a particular too. I have been reading some Zen books lately.

I've never heard of that gethuman website, I'll have to remember that.
It's pretty fantastic. Saves so much time.