Our journey to success

Paul Goodwin

We're all on a journey, whether it be on a career path or running our own business. And each one of us I'm sure always looking for ways to do it better.

There are countless ways, tips and methods available with many books having been written on how to do better. As I am an avid reader constantly reading books, articles and websites I enjoy sharing the insights that I come across as you never know which book or article that you read that will set of a spark in our imagination and leapfrog us to the next level in our careers or businesses.

This article; 'Recipe for Success' shares some unique tips that if acted on will anchor you and give you fundamentals that will help you not only in your career or business, but also in your personal life.

If like me you're super busy any tip on helping us squeeze the last drop out of our day is always appreciated. I look to others that are doing well and see what I can pick up. This post shares the best productivity tips from 22 Experts.

Lets enjoy the journey and savor every step along the way. As Zig Ziglar used to say, "I'll see you at the top"

GeraldoAngel

Great ! In order to reach the Top faster, people need to VISUALIZE THEMSELVES already on TOP

Zig Ziglar also said: You are not going to achieve what you want in life, You are going to achieve what you are able to VISUALIZE

KennyG

Great articles!

There is so many tips out there and no one can remember all of the good ones. My favorite and the one I live by and tell my kids all the time is "Passion = Purpose! Keep your eyes open and keep looking for it!"

allanrsm

Coaching Member
Great contribution...thanks for sharing! This is the most understood aspect of our lives! We think other people can do what we cant and we end up being spectators, instead of working to achieve what we really want!

L

LolaRoge

I can suggest you something interesting
1. Take the time to journal
Journaling is a great tool not only for discovering your inner self but also for following up with your ideas. I first used this practice during my first year in university where all engineers were required to keep a log of the new things they learn and the ideas they get.
2. When you read a book, don’t just read – take notes
Books are definitely an excellent source to find out what success takes but a lot of us can relate to getting an exciting idea in a book and then not acting on it.
3. Do something new
Doing nothing is the greatest threat to success. As for me, I started to work with http://www.ratatype.com (online typing tutor). Yet, so many of us spend way too much time worrying about the possible outcomes and trying to make up our mind. Success comes from trying a lot of things even if you fail at some. Believe in yourself and do it, it is much better than sitting on your chair and agonizing.
4. Cultivate Success Habits
As we discussed in the beginning of the article, success is a collection of habits. One of the fastest ways to reach your definition of success is to find what habits are needed to get to that definition.

Good luck!

Hubert Koh