New to the Forum... Greetings from Rinat! :)

Rinat Saber

Hi everyone!

My name is Rinat. I'm originally from Kazakhstan (pic below). My parents decided to move to America after being repeatedly threatened by local Mafia members. Thankfully, we got our new start in Brooklyn, New York in 1998 and later moved to Minnesota where I live now.

As frightened refugees in the U.S. we turned to Christianity, of which I later became a Minister graduating with my Masters in Divinity in 2015. And from all 9 years of my education I learn one thing --- is that I know nothing.

I was depressed, unfulfilled, empty and unmotivated to live.
I didn't want to die, I just wanted to go to sleep and not wake up.

After a long depressing day in bed, in great frustration, I leaped out of bed, grabbed one sheet of paper, and with big letters wrote, "FIND FULFILLMENT."

This was the start of my personal and professional mission!

My saving grace came in the simple teachings of Jim Rohn.

I have since invested Thousands of Dollars on countless books, courses, seminars, and trainings.
My hunger drove me to become a Certified Professional Coach and an NLP Practitioner.

I believe in Personal Development because she gave me my life back... just better.

I now run a publishing business called The Power Press which, delivers non-fiction books that help people improve four key areas of life: health, wealth, love, and happiness. Areas that I strive to improve daily.

You can join The Power Press Book Club here if you're interested.

Anyway, I'm so grateful to be a part of this community as I know there will be much I can learn and contribute to the forum.

Blessings,

Rinat