New member! Hiiiii

ranareyhan

Hey everyone! I am so glad to be a part of the community. I am passionate about personal growth, spiritual awareness. I hope to exchange great ideas with you guys !If you like to watch quotes and videos's regarding self awareness and reflection, please follow me here: [links removed by mod, must use signature area]

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

ranareyhan

I am new here as well-Welcome! I feel the same way. I am very passionate about helping people build their best lives.
Hi Courtney! It is nice to hear from you. I figured you might went through some very challenging times yourself and was able to come out of it and able to change your life.

It is rewarding when we can really really help others to achieve their best and help them to feel better.
Where do you live?

I hope we can exchange more positivity. I wish you a great day !

Last edited by a moderator:

Gio

Welcome! I am very passionate about helping people build their best lives long enough to leave my job after 18 years.
Now I'm a coach and help people, it' amazing!

ranareyhan

Welcome! I am very passionate about helping people build their best lives long enough to leave my job after 18 years.
Now I'm a coach and help people, it' amazing!
That is a very long time ! I get the feeling, it is rewarding, isnt it?! We wish you all the best~!!!!