My personal journey - depression to being powerful

Hey all

so here is my story to personal developement:
Im a 25yr old male and i suffered from a surprise breakup which came out of the blue and something i never expected to happen. It was my 2nd heartbreak but this one hit me the most...maybe because i am more older and actually knew what love and/or knowing what this feeling of happiness felt like (my first "heartbreak" was when i was about 17) but ofcourse being a teen and suffering from a heartbreak compared to being a man in my mid 20s the whole outlook was different. I was a young man who was distraught, sad, emotional, upset and just had a whole negative vibe around me. I used to put on a "face" around people showing them i am happy and laughing but inside i was dead, the times i would spend by myself whether in my bedroom falling asleep or just being alone was the most difficult because id have images running through my mind and just being a complete d*ck to myself. so i stayed like this for about 5 months and literally...i have absolutely no clue how or what came over me and this was surprising because it was at night time where id just sulk to myself and be depressive before going to sleep..but no, that night was different...my mind just overcame with power as if my brain and mind just got electrocuted with this almighty power to just tell myself to shut the f*ck up and move on! the past is now the past, its been 5 months and im still here acting like a stupid idiot? there is more to life and im still so young.

so i remember the first thing i typed into google that night was "how to be an alpha male" i wanted to be a mans MAN (if that makes sense?) lol. I wanted to be powerful, confident, chivalrous and be that man that not alot guys are not anymore. I want to be in my own lane.

so i got researching, that night which ended up being the whole entire night where i would write down notes, that whole night ended up being a more of a organised nightly thing for me where i would sit at my desk, from 10pm till 1am and watch videos, interviews, read books, articles and whatever i can gain some knowledge from and then write it down on my notebook. iv been doing this without stopping for the past year or so.

then the law of attraction came into my life when i was watching a motivational video on youtube and i quickly found out that i use the law of attraction but i didnt know i was using it and i didnt know what it was. as an example (prior to know what LOA is) id think of a person and within a minute or two id get a call or text from that person, id be sitting at work and think of what i want for dinner tonight at my mothers and id head over and it would be there...ready on the table for me. ofcourse i would disregard it and think okay thats pretty cool but i didnt know how i manifested it and what this particular thing was. the most latest thing i manifested was (this was last week) i was with a friend of mine in his car coming back from a game of tennis and we were talking about fruit and how i am allergic to fruit...i told him i am not allergic to Honeydew melons and how id love some fresh, cold Honeydew sliced melons. I went over to my mothers and that day and guess what? you got that right...she went over to the local supermarket that afternoon and bought a big honeydew melon, sliced it up and kept it in the fridge for me as she knew i was coming over that afternoon. keep in mind my mate has no contact with my mother. you can call it mothers intuition if you like..i call it the law of attraction.

so, fast forward..i have changed my mindset and although i am not the best version of myself...yet, i strive to be everyday.

during this process i opened a Instagram account which amassed 34,000 followers which i am appreciative and grateful for i used to post stories where i would give what i would call "mental jewels" in becoming the best version of yourself. I am guessing Instagram did not like this so they deleted my profile and gave me no response as to why they had done it..still to this day. The amount of people that would send me direct messages to say they are inspired by me, that i helped them was absolutely astonishing because here i was, at the lowest point in my life to changing my own mindset in search to become the best version of myself to now being able to help others who need that push and inspiration which Instagram did not like so they had to shut me down...i dont understand why? all i done was spread positive energy.

so i started a Youtube account a few days ago where i help others and inspire them and assist in them becoming the best version of themselves.
this is positive energy that i am sending out to you all because i know everyone has some sort of negativity in them, i tell you to release that because it will only consume you.

i am proud of myself and i want to help you. i welcome you to view my channel and please subscribe to stay up to date, i genuinely have so much to say and i will get through all the topics...at times like this we all need eachother and have to support eachother and i will always be an anchor for you and be there to help you.

I am from London, England and i have a cockney accent so i have tried to minimize this as much as possible because i know alot of people can not understand what we say sometimes haha. please excuse the editing aswell, this stuff is completely new to me!

please feel free to check out my channel - TGS OFFICIAL

denydritz

Coaching Member
That's a nice journey story, and congrats on getting 34,000 followers!

I had a 'devastating' breakup too in my early 20's, but I was able to move on from it within only 2 weeks because I realized if it was easy for her to throw away the relationship, then it's not special, right? So it's not worth it for me to regret or feel like I lost something special.

Checking out your channel, good to see your building it again. Although maybe you want to build your own site, so no one can take you down or suspend your account (I share personal development on my site too).

Cheers!

Thank you Denydritz, i appreciate you.

thats pretty awesome you moved on within 2 weeks, i found it extremely hard to which is why it took me that long! just like you, i later realised aswell if it was easy for her to throw the relationship away then how is it special? you are absolutely correct there.

Thank you, i am trying to rebuild it again but it is rather difficult lol. I will for sure look into my own site but i just find it easier to just use YouTube, although there is hardly any views i know that it is possible for people to find the videos in this huge database rather then me having to start my own website and maintaining that etc etc i may do at a later stage though!

cheers friend