Motivational Video - Alive Now by Rafael Eliassen

CraZzyChiC

I really do understand how you feel there has been many times in my life where I wanted to express myself fully, give 100% of myself. But the thing is when you have all of these negative thoughts in your mind that are stopping it is really tough, I have found that overtime with a lot of hard work it slowly gets better and you learn to just be you :) :)

wishtobebetter

Advisor Member
I really do understand how you feel there has been many times in my life where I wanted to express myself fully, give 100% of myself. But the thing is when you have all of these negative thoughts in your mind that are stopping it is really tough, I have found that overtime with a lot of hard work it slowly gets better and you learn to just be you :) :)
thanks for your reply, I'm still having hope and I really want to change my bad habits, these days i'm avoiding negative messages and focusing only on positive things, wether it's success stories or personnal developement tips, also I keep visiting this forum on daily basis, all I want to see is positiveness, I think it's the only way to chase the dark out of me :)
thank you so much.

CraZzyChiC

thanks for your reply, I'm still having hope and I really want to change my bad habits, these days i'm avoiding negative messages and focusing only on positive things, wether it's success stories or personnal developement tips, also I keep visiting this forum on daily basis, all I want to see is positiveness, I think it's the only way to chase the dark out of me :)
thank you so much.
You're welcome and thank you for sharing :)