Motivation to get out of bed

Badomatic

As I have been talking to people about hitting their goals and their daily routines, I have heard from many people how it is difficult for them to get out of bed right when their first alarm goes off. I have had this problem in the past and it took me a while to actually get a routine down and find my "why" of what the reason was I actually wanted to jump out of bed.

So I made a tool to help myself while trying to sort everything out in my brain and figured as other people are figuring all that out they could use the tool as well. What I made is a simple iPhone alarm app that forces me to get out of bed right away, no matter if I wanted to or not. It is a normal alarm app, except for when the alarm goes off you cannot turn off the sound until the tracking mechanisms inside your phone registers that you have walked 50 feet. This forces the user to get out of bed immediately and start moving.

If it sounds like it would help you, please try it out. I have it up on the App Store under the name "The Success Alarm".

WHSharon

Great idea! I'd definitely give it a shot if it was available also for Android

Badomatic

Thanks! We are currently working on converting the code, so we will hopefully have it up soon for Android.