Mental Health Awareness

We all experience times of sadness in our lives. It's completely normal. In times of struggle, it is a necessary human reaction to feel negative emotions. We all go through this.

We all experience times of sadness in our lives.

It's completely normal. In times of struggle, it is a necessary human reaction to feel negative emotions. We all go through this. The mind and body are not separate.

What affects one affects the other. Learn to look after yourself - Check out the article below !

https://infinityillusion.com/mental-health-evaluation/

iwillbemyself

Advisor Member
I'm use to experience sadness not for my life but for any events happened years ago, when I was adolescent and the people hurt my feellings. Now I could be almost completely satisfied about my life, but my mind reminds me in the past events when I've be hurt by the people that maybe I won't see anymore.

Do you think that a concious effort to regnize them and try to transform in a positive thoughts it's enough, or I just repress them and they'll came back now or then?

Mine can't be consider as a depression, but is something that makes me feel still stuck in my life.

I'm use to experience sadness not for my life but for any events happened years ago, when I was adolescent and the people hurt my feellings. Now I could be almost completely satisfied about my life, but my mind reminds me in the past events when I've be hurt by the people that maybe I won't see anymore.

Do you think that a concious effort to regnize them and try to transform in a positive thoughts it's enough, or I just repress them and they'll came back now or then?

Mine can't be consider as a depression, but is something that makes me feel still stuck in my life.
Hi, there is one technique, you could use, when you for few minutes every day, try to think about something, but always, when you mind go negative, or just think about something bad (like in your cast, on your past), immediately, that thought, you change for some positive thought (anything what makes you happy). Firstly, it will be hard, your mind will straggle a lot, but with a time, you´ll be better and better. I think that should help you with your problem, because you´ll eventually teach your brain to prioritize positive, happy thoughts.
When you will try to live and think about presence, be grateful for what you have today, you´ll eventually move on your bad memories. I am sure those memories made you stronger.
I hope it helps. Good luck.

Hey @iwillbemyself, a conscious effort to transform past experiences into positive thoughts is great. I think I understand how you feel when you say your memories make you sad and feel stuck in life.

Is it because you feel regret? You mention that you may never again see the people who hurt you, is it possible to reconnect with them and say what you feel? Maybe you need to say sorry or to hear them say they're sorry, and you can get closure to finish your sad feeling and let it go.

Cheers!