Making Money Online

P

Perkinmalin

I have not made any money online yet, but willing to do whatever I can to start making money online. I admit that there are legitimate online earning opportunities but some of them are scams. As Iam a newbie I need suggestions from anyone as I don't want to fall prey to these scams. I recently heard about mobile money machine for earning money. Is it really worth or is it just a scam? If anyone has recommendations for newbies I would appreciate the help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Howard Sambol

Hi Perkinmalin, I can help you get started with passive income programs but you'll need to send me an email to howard@breakthroughcoaching.cc. Then I'll direct you to the places where you can learn the best that's available and how to get started. My learning community now has forum topics for each of the passive programs in our portfolio so you'll be able to get all the most current info you need.

pafjlh

I am always interested in finding new ways to earn money online. But as others have said beware of those that tell you to pay a fee in order to work for them, these always turn out to be scams or stuff you could of found on your own with some research. A good blog that I have found where I have found legitimate freelance jobs on line is Real Ways to Earn Money Online. I am not in any way affiliated with the person who puts out this website, but thanks to them I have found some places to earn money online. Some have fell through, but others continue to give me a little income.

Dorothy

I have been doing ok on some sites that I joined to make extra money some are PTC, paid emails etc. I will post a couple of sites here so that you can check them out and see what you think, and do you have any more sites you can share with us as well?

[Links removed by admin, contact poster directly if interested]

Peishan

You can try to check out online survey companies such as Panel Place, Opinion World, Your Voice etc. Registration is free. You will get email to do survey and get paid for each of the surveys. The payment is very little though, unless you do a lot of them. It depends on your country and your profile too whether is there any survey suitable for you.

Sophia G

There are many legitimate ways to make money online. The others here that caution against scams are correct. Research any program carefully before you join and above all, do not believe anyone who promises you can make large amounts of money overnight. If that were so, we would all be wealthy. It's like any other job - you have to work, no one pays you for doing nothing. I've been working at it for the past several months and have managed to avoid getting scammed thanks to some very decent people. Feel free to email me if you'd like to discuss further.

ryanfredrick

There are many ways of earning extra money without any risk through online. Since, I have had no time for going for a job, I Prefer for doing online jobs from my home. These are very easy to perform and also risk free. I used to perform online form filling, online surveys and visiting the websites to improve the traffic for these purposes. They are simple and if done successfully lead many promotions and other bonuses. They can be done according to our necessity and in any time.

workinprogress

In Dec 2012 I decided that I was going to start my own business and that it would be 100 % online so that I could manage it from anywhere and automate as much as possible. Little did I know that things aren't as easy as they seemed. Having a dread of earning a living online is very doable but you have to have a rock solid work ethic when there are no corperate rules there to guide you and no one checking that you completed your homework each day.

This took me a few months to master. Social media sites like Facebook are the usual distractions but don't forget about email and anything else you can find to do besides working on your business.

Last week I lost my day job with the Gov due to the cut backs and I was propelled into entrepreneurship in a sink or swim fashion. Although I was planning to quit my job this summer to pursue my business full time doing it a few months sooner really impacts my financial situation.

Ironically, things have been up for me the last 30 days. I have started to turn a profit and add to my bottom-line where I had been seeing everything going the other direction. I have found my Mojo so to speak and I don't have a fear or doubt in my mind that I am flourishing into a successful online entrepreneur!

What is my online business model? That's simple-- it is SERVICE. I try to reach and help (serve) as many people as I can each and everyday to help them help themselves.

We were all put on this earth to be of service to one another using whatever talents our creator gave you or whatever skills you develop. Some people serve by singing and making music, some do it by acting and creating movies and shows for us, some do it by teaching, others fixing broken things, some create software that make our lives better, the list goes on, and on. . .

My point is if your goal is to make money online (or anywhere for that matter) use a talent you already have or develop a skill and then FOCUS your efforts on everyone that can use benefit from your products or services. If you are about helping others, then the rest will fall into place.

I would love to hear from you!

Kristie
Facebook, Blog
Google Voice: 571-989-1188

Forrester080

time

There are many ways to earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home.I have been into online business for the past
few years,I do reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.Since many people want to open websites for their business for attracting customers through internet they will be in need of domain related services.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.I earn a decent income through this business.

E

Eduardo Marroquin

Hey my friend,

If you would like to make money online. The only way is to share what you are passionate about and care for other people. Plus, you have to surround yourself of like minded individuals. I learn t this the hard way.
Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreek Lass

I agree with most of the above notions. There are a well of many different legitimate ways to make money online. You just have to find what works for you, and discover what you are willing to dedicate time and effort to for the best and fastest results. Of course, if you are not pushed for time, then you can choose something that takes time to develop and establish. I am currently working from home, and I juggle about three different methods which currently produces about $150 -$200 a month. That isn't much here in the UK, but it is better than being on benefits, and it suits me just fine.

gigstalksguy

This weekend I discovered a make money online system that does not require any initial investment!

Zero start-up costs
Zero subscriptions or recurring costs
Zero upsells (there are paid options available that can increase your earnings but this system works perfectly well on its own).

Very simple and easy to use - in fact it is dummy proof. Check it out http://5figuredayexperience.com/opfd

MyDigitalpoint

Advisor Member
Well, the above links looks like a mere spam to promote your affiliate link and try to make a buck from referrals you pick from here.

Visiting http://5figuredayexperience.com, which is the address without the referral link, makes me thinks this is kinda of multilevel "opportunity" leading nowhere at all.

Apologies if I'm wrong, but time spent on the web has contributed to make me feel this way.

gigstalksguy

MyDigitalPoint, I am simply contributing to this thread and offering something that people may be interested in. The website is simply a blog about my interest in making money online, it's not promoting MLM schemes. 5FigureDay which is what my blog is about is not MLM, it is simply a tool people can use to build their list faster, and use their list for whatever reasons they want.

The OPFD system is something completely different and is totally free. Essentially with OPFD you earn money by referring other people to take trial offers (free or discounted) for various Fortune 500 companies who are prepared to pay you for doing this. It's not MLM and there is nothing being sold.

garzabrothers

You can do Affiliates of the products of ebay on your website that will let you earn money all online and one another concept is called Google adsense that will also generate good money to you online but for that your website should 6 months old and well optimized. You can go for these two things that will help you earn money online. Thanks and all the best.