Life Is All About Learning

beingwell

Have you ever met someone who doesn't appreciate learning? Hard to imagine, right?
I believe that learning and discovering new things is what's life all about. There are so many things for us to explore in a lot of different levels. That's the only way we could appreciate life itself.

For instance, personally I am thrilled to discover a new feature in my phone or finding a new recipe on the net. I'm always happy to learn different views of other people and in return, I share my views to them.

And each time we learn of something new, it is always nice to share what we've learned to others. That way, we grow individually and as a race.

What do you think?

zararina

Coaching Member
Yes. I think life is a continuous process of learning. We learn in every experience that had happened in our life in all stages. And as we grow and explore more in life, we still be able to learn new things in our life and discover new facts about ourselves. And to be able to survive is to be able to learn how to live.

vest007

We learn different things our self, and share the knowledge with others. That is what successful people do. You should try out new things in your life. In that way you will learn new things. This will make you stronger to face any adversity in your life.

JanaK

I totally agree. Sometimes it makes me sad to think about all the things I want to learn and how much time I have on this earth. I'm always trying something new. My mother gets on me for not 'sticking' with anything but I feel like I just want to try everything.

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
So true. I'll never forget one time many years back when a co-worker asked how I knew so much about a particular thing, and I said I just bought a book on the subject and read it at home little by little. He said he just didn't have time to do that at home. I considered it a wide investment in my future, I don't get why people feel homework ends once you graduate from school. Everyone can find time to read a book, even if it's 10 minutes a day you'll eventually get through it.

Cecil Estrera

As they say, "life is a continuous learning process". I do agree on that.
As for me, I always read anything, even those tabloids or just litters that has anything written on it.
For I believe you can learn even in that most simplest way -- reading.
In the future, I plan to continue my study and hopefully, if God would bless me, get a degree with my dream course.;)