Life change needed

Delflavio

I've been studying intensely since 2 years about self development, paradigm shifting and other stuff.
Can clearly say that it changed me completely, yet my friends didn't change. My family didn't change, my situation didn't change.
I'm desperately searching for people that are like minded, won't talk to me with their ego and are open to talk about powermoves instead of gossiping or talk about celebrities.

Whenever I talk about ambitions, changing our lives, creating big things, I get their nonsense, excuses and insecurities as a response. Or even no response at all
When we manage to start a project, they tend to stop after a couple of days or weeks. And that loop endlessly repeats.

Guys, can someone tell me how I can change my situation? I'm even searching for a job where I could travel, ain't finding anyone like me. Where can I find the people with no excuses, the ambition, willing to sacrifice anything to get a better life

Seeking guidance I really want to make a change.
Much success to y'all, greetings from Belgium.

New_Journeys

We cannot change what happens to us. Outside influences are just that. They are beyond our control. You can't change how your brother feels about your new car or how your best friend reacts when you suggest getting Chinese for dinner.

What you can change is how you react to them. As humans, our first instinct is to react. We get angry and stomp our feet when someone else gets a job we wanted. We lash out with hard words when we feel insulted. But what do these reactions give us and get us? Nothing and nowhere.

What if you trained yourself to observe before you reacted? Say one of your co-workers is criticizing the pizza you made. They say you put way too much pepperoni on it. What would you gain from taking stock of his body language and choice of words. What if you said "I put extra pepperoni on the pizza because that's what the customer asked for. You seem stressed out, Joe. Do you feel like you have too much to do right now?"

In handling the situation like this, you've avoided lashing out at Joe while opening a dialogue with him.

Opening a dialogue with the people you feel frustrated with could be the key to understanding their motivations and why they don't want to talk about it. Changing your reactions to observations and open ended statements could help open up doors where you may not have seen them before.

I'd like to hook you up with a professional to talk about this. Linda at Newfield Network can answer some of these questions and maybe find the right course to help you get to where you want to be. Her next free Q&A event isn't until next week, but you can register early and get on the list.

Last edited by a moderator: