Learning the Ropes First...

digitalbrew

I have always been discouraged in pursuing blogging. A lot of people have given up on it... and more so, others have said that it is a dying cause. But I haven't given up yet and you shouldn't either (for whatever foreign thing you want to learn or understand).

I have to admit that I'm not a born expert. And up until now, I am still figuring the ropes and treading through dark waters.

So before you make a plan, learn the ropes. Understand what there is to be done to be able to create a well structured plan. Once you have an intelligent plan, that's the time you implement.

Good luck.

Jessi

I think blogging is something that you can dive into and keep learning.

It's constantly changing and you'll never know it all, but you can just keep working at it and implementing new things as you learn even more.

Rea

Imho, success in blogging depends on the person's main purpose of putting up and maintaining one. I do believe it requires a lot of effort to keep the content attractive to boost traffic, which in return would mean a higher income if part of your intention is to make your blog a profitable platform,too.

I have friends who do blogging on widely differing topics. While a few have given up on it, the others kept on. I learned that the main challenge in keeping a blog is motivation- it decreases once you become too familiar with it. However, if your main focus is to teach and share your knowledge and you're content is indeed helpful to others, then I think income will just come naturally along with that. Credibility is important,too.

But I honestly believe there's a lot of skills you can hone in blogging such as writing and communication skills....;)

All the best to you! :)