Law of Attraction

GJGreyling

Coaching Member
I believe in the law of attraction and it is something I work with daily. Your sub-conscious is picking up all the information around it, so to stop you from going insane it filters out most of information and brings your attention only to certain important information.

Ever wonder why when you want buy a certain model car, you start to see that particular model everywhere. It’s not like that model car started magically appearing everywhere, it was just your sub-conscious was filtering it out. That is why it’s so important to pay attention to what you are focusing on because you’ll tend to notice more of what you focusing on.

In the movie ‘The Secret’ they concentrate a lot on feeling good. This is why, your thoughts create your actions, your actions create habits and your habits determine your success or failure. So by simply upgrading yourself at the source, your thoughts, you begin to improve your entire life.

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
Great message GJ, its key to point out emotion is the vehicle that transforms thoughts to habits. Its common that people think about and focus a lot on changes but don't have the spiritual energy to carry them out.

tomasoberg

Love it @Todd Hicks !
Thank for saying it ! believe all you want but without action its damn hard to change anything.

Since the "secret" people are talking about "law of attraction" like it something they can just focus on and it will just come to them with thinking.

The message isnt new either, the secret and law of attraction is based from Napoeln hill "outwitting the devil".

Its a good message, but without action to change things its s**t

Thora

Advisor Member
Great message GJ, its key to point out emotion is the vehicle that transforms thoughts to habits. Its common that people think about and focus a lot on changes but don't have the spiritual energy to carry them out.
That is a very good point JE and what I would add to that is that you must know if it is truly something you want!
Because we are raised by others and they have hopes and dreams for us as well. We therefore often get imprints from others of what they think we should do and we forget to ask ourselves. So IF you truly want something, and you visualize your goal and FEEL how it would be to achieve it, it becomes a strong magnet that draws you towards it. And then LISTEN to all the hints and nudges you get from the universe, and take ACTION on those hints. Doing that will get you to manifest what you want from life.

Would you agree on that ?

Live easy!
Thora MJ

Leo Koumi

I have been studying The law of attraction for several years now, I have studied the most successful people within the self development industry and in my research, it is proven that the law of attraction is in fact a positive way of thinking and yes you do manifest the thing you think about most "We bring about what we think about" but there must be action involved, you cannot sit home wishing for all the grand things you desire in life but in-fact but action into place when you are blessed with the ideas towards your goals.

Along with the law of attraction you must understand the law of vibration, this law states that everything is energy and it vibrates at different speeds.
When you have a desire for something, depending on the vibrational frequency you are on will determine how quick you receive and if you receive at all. Changing the frequency is very easy, think about all the things that have and will make your life happier, put on piece of music that will lift your spirit, do things in life that you love will higher your vibration.

Along side the two laws there is something that is called "Paradigms" Now paradigms are a habitual way of thinking, "belief system" for example, if you tell your self you want to be a millionaire, have great relationships, become successful but yet you believe you are no good, unworthy, not able or its hard to do then this is your paradigms, on the up hand, you inherit paradigms throughout your life and they are replaceable but will take some work replacing them which consist of repeating to your self daily and even writing down the opisite of belief you already have.

During my success I had found two websites that taught me a massive amount of information that played apart in major life changes for me Click here to check out "the magic power" and also Click Here for a powerful proven technique that will unlock the power of the Law Of Attraction.

Commanded Creation

Advisor Member
I completely agree that it's not enough to simply think something into existence. If that was all that was required, why do we even have physical bodies? Action is an essential key to the Law of Attraction that most people fail to do. By thinking, believing, etc., you are supposed to be led to inspired action.

I agree, Law of Attraction isn't a substitute for work. Despite that, I don't think anybody reasonable today doubt the fact that it actually exists and can help you tramendously if you act on it. The problem is that all those different (sometimes wrong) interpretations of Law of Attraction make it hard to see the whole picture.

Some people also have a misconception that LOA is something you do 5-10 minutes per day, no, you are constantly attracting things into your life. That's why it's so important to pay attention to your thinking and what you say to yourself. As they say: Be careful what you wish for ;)