Laundry tips?

Jessi

It seems like no matter how much we re-wear the same clothes or limit how many times the kids change, there is always laundry to be done. Always.

I do use a system that keeps it under control, so it's not as bad as it could be or as bad as it used to be, but it's definitely been a sore part in our lives before. Do you have any good tips to share on getting laundry under control so you aren't always rushing to get more cleaned?

UmiNoor

I do my laundry very early in the morning after I wake my daughter up to get her ready for school and that is at 5 or 5.30am. While she's bathing and getting ready, the laundry is already in the washing machine and by the time she got herself ready at about 6 or 6.30am, the machine will have finished the washing cycle and I would be hanging the clothes out to dry. After hanging out the clothes, I would be sending my daughter to school at 6.45am. She has to be in school by 7.20am. School starts at 7.30am. So once the laundry is done, I have the whole morning free until noon when I have to fetch my daughter from school. Doing the laundry isn't hard for me.