Keeping Your Schedule

beingwell

Life may be hectic at times. There is always so much to do. That's why we need to prioritize, correct?

Me, I prepare a to-do list so I keep track of what I need to do everyday. There are times however, that I don't get to keep my schedule because of too much going on. This leads to a pile of work I need to do the next day. Hence, the importance of schedules and keeping them. Do you do the same?

speedy

Advisor Member
We always have a to-do -list but like you I forgot and lazy to do it sometimes. We are using the Microsoft notebook in listing the to-do-list and also the achievements for the day. It is good to keep track of what we are going to do the next day and the achievements we had on the day.

beingwell

We always have a to-do -list but like you I forgot and lazy to do it sometimes. We are using the Microsoft notebook in listing the to-do-list and also the achievements for the day. It is good to keep track of what we are going to do the next day and the achievements we had on the day.
I agree. I just hope we get to have the will power to actually do what we've aimed to do. It may reflect how we live our life, somehow. I don't know. I'm just thinking aloud.:confused:

zararina

Coaching Member
I am tried making a "to do list" before but it was always not followed. And so i condition my mind in the start of the day that i should do a certain thing first before anything else. If there is a deadline to be done in that day, no doubt it is my priority of the day.

iebo

Every day is basically the same for me, so my routine is basically kept. There are times, like today, when I'll go out for a few hours, but when I get home I'm able to get caught up. I do make a to-do list when I have a major event going on and need to keep organized.

Estefani

I agree, I also keep to-do lists for my hectic days. I find this to be very helpful because when you are on a busy, tight schedule, you tend to forget things. Writing things down doesn't just help you remember, it also give you the chance to look at everything you have to do from a different perspective and it is a lot faster to organize your day when you have things already written down.

Cecil Estrera

I used to have that to-do list too, back when I was in high school. :p
But now, I'm too busy that I can't do a written list anymore.
Though I make sure to manage my time carefully everyday and keep things organize so that everything can be balanced and done right on schedule -- without having to write it, of course. ;)

diamondlisa

Oh wow! My life and schedule is always so crazy that I could not possibly remember everything without my to-do-list. I have been guilty of being lazy and forgetful, yes, it is true. The way I have learned to handle things is by making up my to-do-list at night before bed. I look over my list when I wake up while having my coffee. After I do my thing and have my morning me time, I jump in. Around 3:00 in the afternoon I'll go over my list again and make sure I didn't miss anything important. I do this at 3:00 so I still have time to handle things before offices and stores close. I don't know, but it works for me. *NOTE* I am a home health nurse, dog groomer and trainer, writer, minister, and business owner. Told you I need a to-do-list.:eek:

Joan

Life may be hectic at times. There is always so much to do. That's why we need to prioritize, correct?

Me, I prepare a to-do list so I keep track of what I need to do everyday. There are times however, that I don't get to keep my schedule because of too much going on. This leads to a pile of work I need to do the next day. Hence, the importance of schedules and keeping them. Do you do the same?

Joan

I have the same problem...I often think I spend more time and energy trying to find ways to stick to my to-do list than I actually stick to the list.

Matt

I never really write a schedule down. The only things that I write down are the huge things that need to be done. For example, if I need a report, I will put that in my phone. Otherwise I keep most things by memory. It works very good for me and I haven't ever forgotten one thing. Maybe if I start having to do more things I will write it down, but for now, everything is perfectly okay.