Keeping Up The Pace

digitalbrew

The problem with most online jobs is how the person could muster enough self control to keep up a work schedule- may it be working on time or setting a goal for the number of working hours one should do in a day.

My problem back when I was staying with my mom was that I always ended up working 2-4 hours in a day. This just shows how unproductive my day can be. Here, I have been working for about 6-8 hours which has greatly increased my output. Creating a routine and doing one's best to follow this routine can take a lot of will power and discipline, but once it's established, you can be sure that you'll be accomplishing more and more as the days pass by.

Good luck.

Jessi

I actually have the opposite problem.

I end up working 14-16 hours a day and then wondering why I'm so tired or never seem to have time to go do other things. I *do* go out, but then I think about all the work I need to catch up on or the money I lost out on. It's certainly not the most productive for me.

marlinealcott

Two to four hours a day would be a LOT for me, lol. I work less than that usually. I think people focus too much on work in general. Better to work less and relax more!

R. Paradon

I actually have the opposite problem.

I end up working 14-16 hours a day and then wondering why I'm so tired or never seem to have time to go do other things. I *do* go out, but then I think about all the work I need to catch up on or the money I lost out on. It's certainly not the most productive for me.
Freelance writing can certainly take a lot of time and I spend about the same amount of time online writing, but it is fun! Especially when somebody appreciates your efforts! Being retired is definitely an asset as I can work whenever I want! Next month I plan to buy a new computer and the only thing it is costing me is time! :)

zararina

Coaching Member
It was right that working online, discipline is a must to become productive since there could be lots of distractions such as easy to access online games aside from being lazy. Lol
I also usually ended up working lots of hours than I think I should be but just staying at home, I rather be working online as far as I can since not all the time there will be work. And will just relax on some days.

R. Paradon

And will just relax on some days.
That is the key! I have to force myself not to work sometimes! Yesterday I just felt lazy and had to do other things as well, but I just gave myself a "time out"! Accomplished absolutely nothing but had a great time doing it! :)

Jessi

That is the key! I have to force myself not to work sometimes! Yesterday I just felt lazy and had to do other things as well, but I just gave myself a "time out"! Accomplished absolutely nothing but had a great time doing it! :)
That's the way to do it!

I find that sometimes, I've been working so much that my productivity will go down if I keep pushing through a feeling like that. If I take the time away to play a quick game or watch a video or even take a nap.... then when I get back to working, I can get even more done than I would have had I pushed through.

KarenYvonne

What I like to do to remain productive to keep inspiration all around me. I like to have pics of people who have great work ethic and success to remind me that hard works pays off..