Is Technology Draining You?

Jason Malham

It's, of course, ironic to share this infographic electronically but it's a great message and worth considering.

Could you 'unplug' for an hour today and dedicate that time toward exercise, deep breathing, stretching, or something else that will help you recharge?

Or do you already have a habit of unplugging regularly and experienced great results from it?

Attachments

Charles Franklin

Advisor Member
I am starting to feel that way! As a part-Internet marketer, it's part of my duties to connect, learn, and try to make sense of the confusing world of Internet meets advertising/marketing. It's fun, exciting, and there's always something new to learn.

On the other hand, it can be tiring and draining. After a while, you lose interest in reading yet another Tweet or another blog post. That is when I have to step back.

Maintaining that balance and knowing when to step back is something I have had to learn. I still struggle at it sometimes, but it has become easier as I have gotten older.

flad264

As I run my day to day businesses online I have come to realize that technology is really beginning to drain me. Sometimes I know because sometimes I begin to feel really frustrated for no reason and my eyes hurt me a lot. Not only is technology draining me but is is starting to take up lots and lots of my time. I have now learned how to balance it though because it was something that really used to let control me but now I have learned how to be more productive and learned also how to use technology to my advantage.