Is it possible for a lesbian to change for a foreign man?

There’s this girl whom I got acquainted with through a foreign common friend. She’s a lesbian and is really gorgeous. I wonder why such gorgeous women suddenly come up to you and introduce themselves as lesbian. So, let’s go back. We’ve been friends for months and I unintentionally develop feelings for her which she had noticed. One night she came to me confessing that she may have felt something for me too. Is it possible for a lesbian to fully change? I mean, would it be worth the risk? Won’t she cheat on me with a beautiful girl? I know I wouldn’t know it unless I try. Just wanna ask because my friend had undergone such incident.

MoreSuccess

Administrator
Staff member
Depends on whether she is bi. If not, then bad idea, she's not going to change. If she's bi, then cheating has nothing to do with being bi, rather about whether she wants to commit, and if so with a guy or girl. You'd need to talk with her. Possibly she doesn't want to commit to only being with one person when you do.

Depends on whether she is bi. If not, then bad idea, she's not going to change. If she's bi, then cheating has nothing to do with being bi, rather about whether she wants to commit, and if so with a guy or girl. You'd need to talk with her. Possibly she doesn't want to commit to only being with one person when you do.
Yeah, gonna talk to her soon regarding this. Thanks for the advice!

Hi Curiosity,

As long as she's interested in a relationship with you I don't see a problem at all. A label "lesbian" is meaningless in my opinion. Besides, if she's only developing feelings for girls, she won't engage in a relationship with you, right?

As long as the 2 of you're comfortable with this, you can explore the waters a little further and see where it leads to.

All the best,
Mick