Introduction and my expectations of this forum

IProgress

Hello;
As a new member I believe it's important to be transparent about my background & who I am; the reason I signed up for this forum and what i expect to gain here.
If you have any questions, feedback or general thoughts I would love to hear them.
I will try to keep this as short as possible because a person's life has quite a lot of details :censored:

I am a 24 year old male Dutch student studying Nutrition; last year will (hopefully) be my last year in college (after throwing 3 years down the drain).
I used to be a very anxious insecure kid growing up, with little to no guidance into adulthood. I had to learn a lot on my own; but I do not blame my mother for any of that because she did a wonderful job :)

Thanks to many online mentors like David Goggins, Elliot Hulse, and more I changed myself from an overweight 18 year old daily smoking teenager into an undefeated 24 year old amateur kickboxer with a physique that keeps impressing myself and others around me. So I fixed that part of my life rather well.

I still struggle with many issues and demons that I try to attack one at a time; but some are very hard to get rid of; mainly those that have to do with studying; relapsing into bad habits, attending classes; attending social events and situations that require me to be more extroverted, being scared of judgement and I have self-destructive behavior that I am most certainly aware of.

My expectations of this forum: I believe I can implement certain elements into my own life to tackle the issues i have failed to take care of, and maybe share a few of my own to help others with problems I myself have conquered.

Thank you