Introducing myself and suicidal thoughts

I'm gonna record myself to try to imrpove my life in general. I've been depressed for so long and i am close to give up, so iI hope this kind of videos will help me to know me better also to improve my mood. If someone is depressed I recommend to see this video and check the evolution of myself.I'm gonna try to have targets or goals and reach them. I wish that will give a meaning to my lfe. Moreover any advice will be welcome

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3EfDOsl6d22vimSupKOuZw

First - please don't commit suicide. I promise this life is worth living and if you have faith you will reach the other side.

Second - the goals you set, I'd recommend they by to help other people. This sounds backwards but when we are depressed and lost its hard for us to break out if we focus inward. If we focus on bringing positivity to others and see them gain we indirectly receive happiness.

We keep what we give, tie yourself to a cause where you can see results. Volunteer, learn a skill that that organization needs. Fight for the cause. When you are alone its... well lonely. But when you fight for a cause... you fight together.

Woah someone acctually read this, thank you so much, I won't, i can't. If I do something llike that i wont fix the problem .. I wil just past them to my realatives... and I defently won't do that. I've been reading a lot about helping books and they did not work.. they bring to me in most of the cases "disney happiness" the only one that is actualy helping me for the first time in forever is Jordan B Peterson, who i recomend so much Thank you for take your time to write me . Also sorry about my Englisn im not native so i keep learning .Hello there, thank you so much for your coment.

My pleasure! Don't worry about your English! I can understand you just fine. :)