In Love With A Wrong Person

rose banks

Why do a lot of girls like more the "bad guy" type/look of person. I hardly could understand that because I easily get attracted to a type of person and I know a lot of girls with the same situation as mine too.

rose banks

Why do a lot of girls like more the "bad guy" type/look of person. I hardly could understand that because I easily get attracted to a type of person and I know a lot of girls with the same situation as mine too.

rose banks

IsabelleChan

I feel sorry for your sister. Yes, she fell in love with a wrong person, but love conquers all and blinds her consciousness at that time. I believe that she was in pain and torture, but at the same time, she couldn't resist the bitter sweet that came along with this love. It must be really hard for her to break up with her boyfriend and move on. Struggles are expected, and she may have even regretted a bit after the break-up, though it's the best choice for her, and her boyfriend. I wonder if they still keep in touch now? And how's the boy going?

Ryan Doug

Sometimes when we are blinded by our own feelings, we can no longer see the real identity of the person we choose to love. A love at a wrong person can lead at the end a wrong love. When we are loving someone, we have to consider first especially the opinion of our families because all they want is best for us. If we are attracted in a certain person who lives in a negatively wrong way, our mind should be over our heart. We should think in advance if that person along with his displeasing life can give you a happy living, and can you survive for this all throughout your lifetime with him.