I'm Building A Workshop on Habits & Need Your Help

NigelA

Hello!

I'm currently putting together a workshop on habits and need your help. I have just one question to ask and would appreciate any help you can offer.

If you were to attend a workshop on habits what would you want to learn or takeaway from the workshop?

Thanks again for your assistance.

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
I think a good topic would be how to identify bad habits you may not realize you even have. I think it's really easy for us to become blind to patterns of behavior that are not in our best interest yet we do them without thinking. Often, changing the bad habit is the easy part, the hard part is knowing we have that bad habit, as well as seeing that it is not good for us.

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
Best of luck with the workshop venture. I think in the realm of habits it would be beneficial to discuss the swiftest way to alter habits with long term staying power.

allanrsm

Coaching Member
Hello!

I'm currently putting together a workshop on habits and need your help. I have just one question to ask and would appreciate any help you can offer.

If you were to attend a workshop on habits what would you want to learn or takeaway from the workshop?

Thanks again for your assistance.
The most fundamental teaching I would like to take away would be to successfully replace negative habits with positive habits.

All the best for your plans!

Mitra Shahidi

I think it would be useful for anyone to learn strategies of how to deal with the barriers and problems which usually hold us back from achieving our goals.
The barriers like uncertainty, losing focus, struggling to start, feeling overwhelmed, fear, lack of confidence, self doubt. not having enough time and so on.

Nik

What's your target audience?
Personally, I would love to learn new techniques in how to change my habits, or better: how to change my beliefs.
It would be a great value if you could teach people a general way to dis-create their unwanted habits.

AnnMarie Lewellyn

I think you could also address what causes habits to be formed in the first place. Understanding their origin can be a great help in changing those habits. If we better understand the actions and scenarios that started or caused them, we can see clearly what should or should not change.