If you want to write something to inspire other, what will you write?

kacaonguyen

anyone read self-help book or inspirational book!! it seem author give reader power to do something big in their life!! why it happen?
in my opinion, i think that there are a lot of the truth of human being that so many people do not realize until author reveal to reader! it is as same as famous story about the elephant can not set them free from small stake that hammered into the ground! the elephant have much power to snap the stake easily, but they do not know the truth that they have power to do it because they grow up with thinking of they can not do that. People can not tie elephant's power, people tie their mind when it was a baby. this point is as same as story of people tie their power by their own thinking.
If you want set you free and inspire other be free their power, what the truth will you tell to other?

Kam

Coaching Member
Hi Kacaonguyen, Elephant story is great...

I think when we face a big problem in our life then we write inspirational story that helpful for everyone.

Nik

I like the elephant story too!
If I want to write something inspirational to a person, I would say:
Please, be careful what you think. You are a powerful creator. You create your own life.
Have faith and smile more often.
Don't hold yourself back because of negative expectations. They are not reality.
Remember the past as it is, just as it is.
Don't let yourself be guided by the past, or you will be going in the wrong direction.

Last edited:

Cynthia

Senior Advisor
You are powerful! Be persistent over time and you will accomplish much -- and remember always to keep helping people, one person at a time, as you go.