If you have a relationship or single - You do this

namktqs

Coaching Member
If you have a relationship: to have good relationship, you must respect, take care, keep up in love, romantic, hot... there are many problem will happen if we don't take care and growth ourselves. Don't be easy with everything you own and have like a relationship, it need we take care like we take care ourselves with each start morning.

If you are single: people must growth by learn and practicing to achieve more good things and goals. And try to be attraction people by to be well person on every areas of life in each people. Then you can attract good person and have choice to choose who fit with you that you want.

All of things above, we must learning more everyday, persist and practice to improve each new day to have good relationship if you own, to have good persons around by you attract them.

leo

well bro i guess having a good relationship with anyone is respecrting them.. i guess that the most imortant point. =)

namktqs

Coaching Member
Yes, good way to build good relationship is respect people, and need more is be trust yourself, always train, learn to grow yourself and be good person that attract more good people come to you and can keep them around you.

tomasoberg

I would also say what most people forget about a healthy relationship is:
Have a Life on the side as well, have your own hobbys , dreams , friends .

Dont live through another person

Its hard I know, but most relationships I see they dosnt have a private life without their spouse/partner whatever.
Find your own time, and NO there is no such thing as "i dont have time for that" everyone got 24 hours /day.
Just prioritize

Have fun together , laugh is crucial for a healthy relationship as well