If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in TWO words?

flad264

I would say you see those dreams that you are chasing now? Never quit and be relentless and hard working at achieving them.

Raj Chettri

My younger age esp. early teen was awesome. I wanted to become stronger, better and greater. I was trying to ace whatever I could I tried hard to play football and other sports, I tried hard to do B-boying, singing, dancing, I even tried to get admitted in British army, I even tried real hard to ace in my study etc. I tried whatever I could whenever something used to caught my eyes I used to do that with full my effort. So while other were enjoying their teen years I was constantly living alone working hard and treating myself badly. I used to search guide books and tips over internet, locked myself in my house and practiced and practiced. Sometime I even used to wake up at 3 AM to start running and wake up till late night with 5 hours of sleep.
This was my younger age, I worked really hard but without having any focus so all that hard work didn't supported me right now except my passion to personal development and education. But main thing is I was busy really busy in all my teen years to improve on myself, so that I didn't involved in bad habits and bad peers. I was able to separate myself from negativity of others.

Ellyn

"You're forgiven."

Childhood is supposed to be a time of innocence, but I think I internalized a whole lot of blame from schoolyard bullies, religious authorities (who should have been the ones comforting and encouraging me with the above message, but oh well,) and my own rather embittered single mother. Those two words are the message that would have helped, but I really don't believe that my younger self would even have been in a position to believe it.