Ideas Won't Bring You Success

Samuel Rosario

Coaching Member
Hello my friends,

We all hear about the importance of ideas, that we have to have ideas to be successful. It's absolutely true.

But there's something even much more important than ideas and that is: EXECUTION!

When it comes to speaking, giving opinions or critcizing people are the best, but when it comes to taking action or putting up the effort they go away.

Ideas won't be anything if you don't execute them..... Successful people didn't only have ideas, they took action.

Think about Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, Abraham Lincoln, Lebron James, Lionel Messi etc, etc.

They all had big dreams and ideas, that's amazing, but most importantly they took action, they put in the work. If it was for ideas and opinions everybody would be successful becuase most of the time people know what to do.

The key thing is to execute, to put everything into practice!!!

Leave me your comments about it!

Nas

Thanks for your thread,
That's why the call to the action is important in any videos or articles ;-)

AnthonyXP

It's so important to take massive action. The only GREAT idea is the idea that is acted upon to yield a successful result.
So much of success requires rapid experimentation; an idea is worthless unless it's the 1 out of 50 ideas that are successful.
Elon, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs; every great entrepreneur has failed several times before reaching the level of recognition with their defining successful project.
Do and do again, persist and failure will never overtake you!

brokenblade

Coaching Member
I agree with this. Action is very important. We can dream and get tons of ideas, but without action, it never comes to pass.

Ideas are great to brainwash ourselves. Especially if there is a source that you can go back to everyday and learn a new idea. I like to consume ideas on a daily basis and I do my best to put some of those ideas into actions. But I think one of the things that we must value in ideas is that they purify our minds. They reprogram our subconscious mind that gives birth to new, more empowering thoughts. When I listen to Wayne Dyer every morning, my day is just better. It feels great because in the back of my mind, I still hear Dr. Wayne Dyer speak about his ideas of enlightenment and it makes me feel good. It gives me positive emotions and even more positive thoughts.

So I think there is value in just listening to ideas, and then taking action should be very natural. We always take action and they are all based on our thoughts. So if we first change how we think, we should have no problem acting on those positive thoughts. Sometimes some of use would get aggressive with ourselves and beat ourselves up if we don't apply those ideas into actions right away. I think this is a form of self-loathing. There is a right time for every idea to be implemented. Don't rush it.

Samuel Rosario

Coaching Member
Ideas are great to brainwash ourselves. Especially if there is a source that you can go back to everyday and learn a new idea. I like to consume ideas on a daily basis and I do my best to put some of those ideas into actions. But I think one of the things that we must value in ideas is that they purify our minds. They reprogram our subconscious mind that gives birth to new, more empowering thoughts. When I listen to Wayne Dyer every morning, my day is just better. It feels great because in the back of my mind, I still hear Dr. Wayne Dyer speak about his ideas of enlightenment and it makes me feel good. It gives me positive emotions and even more positive thoughts.

So I think there is value in just listening to ideas, and then taking action should be very natural. We always take action and they are all based on our thoughts. So if we first change how we think, we should have no problem acting on those positive thoughts. Sometimes some of use would get aggressive with ourselves and beat ourselves up if we don't apply those ideas into actions right away. I think this is a form of self-loathing. There is a right time for every idea to be implemented. Don't rush it.
I agree with you Akaki. It's important to purify our minds with changing our mindset!. Thank you for your reply!