I want to be Transgender

Anonymous

I’ve never really done something like this so I’ll just get into it

I’ve always noticed that I have very feminine features, I have really long, natural eylashes, I have a very feminine torso and butt. I’ve felt this way for almost my whole life, my earliest memory is telling one of my best friends I wanted to be a girl, I thought I had grown out of that phase, but now I feel like those feelings are multiplied, I don’t even feel comfortable in my own skin anymore, the only time I feel comfortable is when I wear panties, or when I just straight up crossdress. I would tell my parents about this but they are super anti-trans and gay, and I’m scared that they’ll start to hate me. I would really appreciate it if you gave me some advice.

Todd Hicks

Senior Advisor
Please accept yourself for who you are and not undergo a gender change. Besides possibly paying a lot for the surgery, you could face disapproval, discrimination and maybe even violence in some aspects of your life.

ang.necole11

Coaching Member
There's a couple things:

The first is that I do not believe for one moment that men are exclusively masculine while women are exclusively feminine. We have both components within us. It's yin and yang. It's natural. So for a man to be tipping the traditional scales and feel more feminine is completely OK and normal. Have you tried to embrace your feminine side?

It sucks you don't have a support group. Perhaps you could find someone like a therapist.