I rewired my brain and my life changed to match it! This is how I did it ...

Dan

rewire your brain, here's how ... The speaker in the video, me, is the actual evidence of what he is talking about. He successfully found and practiced a method to get more awareness (not meditation or mindfulness). He then intentional and consciously employed techniques to rewire his brain (neuroplasticity) and as a result, was able to write himself new default programs (dominant neural networks) of thought, speech, behavior and emotion. And when his brain changed, his life changed to match it. The evidence of his successful collaboration with his brain is his life transformation. This is how I did it ...

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
Hey Dan, great information.

For my clarity... you set an alarm, when it goes off you ask a few empowering statements. Is this correct? How often did you start with the time between the "wake up" alarm?

rewire your brain, here's how ... The speaker in the video, me, is the actual evidence of what he is talking about. He successfully found and practiced a method to get more awareness (not meditation or mindfulness). He then intentional and consciously employed techniques to rewire his brain (neuroplasticity) and as a result, was able to write himself new default programs (dominant neural networks) of thought, speech, behavior and emotion. And when his brain changed, his life changed to match it. The evidence of his successful collaboration with his brain is his life transformation. This is how I did it ...
Great stuff man, all about rewiring the brain!!!