How to stop procrastinating once and for all?

DayProv

Advisor Member
Do you know someone who never dealt with the procrastination? Because frankly, I don´t.

I struggled with the procrastination in a past for a very long time. I tried to use every tip to stop procrastinating. And after a few months of constant putting away things, I found out what to do.

I think there are 5 best ways to beat the procrastination once and for all.

If you want to discover them, check out my latest article about 5 Practical Ways To Stop Procrastination Once And For All.

Last edited by a moderator:

denydritz

Coaching Member
Hey DayProv, that's a good article you wrote. I've never heard about the rocking chair exercise from Tony Robbins, it sounds like a tool that can wake us up and stop procrastinating.

I was looking into this issue a few weeks ago, and I realized that most of us procrastinate when we aren't obvious about the outcome, or the benefit of the task we need to do. Because we're blurry about how it will benefit us, we become lazy, demotivated, and procrastinate to do the task.

The way I dissolve procrastination is to make the benefit so obvious that it would be ridiculous to not do the task. I give an example in an article I wrote here about how my mentor sold tickets to a training seminar before he prepared anything. Having the money already in hand kicked him into doing the work.

That's one extreme example of making the benefit obvious. I'm still looking into different case studies to see how we can make the benefit obvious so that it becomes clear to do the task.

DayProv

Advisor Member
Hey @denydritz.

Good article! :) I once see a man who came to lecture the executives of the big company and the first thing he told them was this: When I tell you to do something and I can´t explain to you WHY you should, just don´t do it.

This shows the same principle you use. People need to know WHY they´re doing it and then they will not be procrastinating.