How to stop fearing failiure?

I want to exercise and to draw, I am motivated to do it but when the time comes all that motivation is gone and I end up not doing it. I believe it because I fear failure, I know that failure is good but maybe for some reason I still refuse it. If its something else that you can point out please let me know. I need to exercise to fix my bad posture and I want to draw to improve my art skills. Those are only two things that I am interested in doing and improving but I don't know-how. Any advice or critique needed will be appreciated!

Coach Vernida

I don't believe that it is because you are afraid of failure. I think you need to focus on the outcome of the situation. What will exercising and drawing give you? Truly want what you will get. See yourself in the outcome of it and that should motivate you more to get started.

The 'want' is there to draw and exercise. Kudos to you! The next step is to start, then make small improvements once you've mastered getting started (even if it means drawing or exercising for 5 minutes or less), then improve using the power of 3, increase weekly by 3 minutes. What happens is that subconsciously you will see the small results and over time these result s add up. I started jogging 2 minutes (1 time around the football field) now I'm going up a hill daily. I know you can! Let me know how it goes. Master getting started!