How to speed up your manifestations

Nha

Once you have created your Wish List (by writing everything that you desire on a piece of paper) it’s now time to fast track those items on your list… here’s how.

• Have your list visible where you would see it often. I have mine up on the fridge. Look at your list every day but only for 5mins. During that time, go through each one of your items and imagine what it would feel like once you have it. Picture it in your mind that this item has already come true and that you’re living it right now. What would that feel like to you?

This is my wish list, whenever I look at it, I feel joy, gratitude and appreciation for all that is coming to me.

Don’t think about how you’re going to get it with your logical brain, but let your intuition do the thinking and the ideas will come when you least expect it. You will know the idea is right when you have a burst of energy and enthusiasm to get up and act upon it. Any action which needs to be taken shouldn’t feel like hard work yet however long the hours spent, you will still feel charged and motivated about it.

How this has worked for me
I’ll give you an example of an Intuition idea which came to me… One sunny day while sitting outside in the backyard enjoying cloud watching, an idea popped into my head. The idea was around generating more passive income by buying an apartment and renting it out as a short stays accommodation. When I questioned myself as to how I came up with this idea, I then remembered that a friend of a friend had 6 of these short stays apartments in the city making very good income from it. So good that he had quit his full-time $100k+ job to run this as a business. My first apartment comes up for rent in about 2 weeks. Will keep you posted on its progress. But since generating more passive income is on my list, we all know how this is going to play out :)

Example 2.
I really enjoy helping others, but how can I expand my assistance across the globe? The idea of creating a website came to me whilst laying in bed, relaxing, not thinking about anything. The idea just popped into my head and a gut feel which felt like it was the right thing to do. What I really want is for this site to add value to others. www.refugeetofinanciallyfree.com

If you are considering building your own website but don’t know where to start, don’t worry its actually quite easy. There are 3 things you need to get a website up and running. 1) Create a domain name. ie. www.<your domain name>.com. 2) Find a reliable place to Host your domain. 3) Install WordPress (free) on your hosted domain to design and build your site. Dreamhost offers all 3 in one, which is what I used to create my website.

Example 3.

Here’s a recent experiment I performed to test this theory. It needed to be something small and I didn’t have any resistance to it, meaning it doesn’t matter if it comes true or not. All I get in the mail is either junk or bills. It is very rare for me to receive a cheque, I haven’t seen one in my mailbox in years. So I thought about receiving cheques in the mail, vividly imagined opening my mailbox with a nice surprise, felt what it would feel like when I received them and lastly expected them to come. Within the last month, I had received a grand total of 3 cheques!! $41 from a medical reimbursement, $53.77 from a electricity company who had miscalculated my repayments and $58.90 from the bank which scratching my head to figure out what it is for. How random and amazing is that! Try this little experiment yourself or try something small with no resistance to it. Once you have built up enough ‘evidence’ to prove this theory, you can be more confident that your bigger ticket items are coming your way.

Nha

Funnily enough, I was just thinking about adding spoken affirmations into my routine last night but not sure how to do it.
Are you able to share your techniques, what you use, examples of spoken & written affirmations?
Also, what are Incantations?
How have these worked for you in the past?

thanks,
Nha

Just to tell a quick sorry of how affirmations once were able to help me achieve one of my goals.
One of my goals was for a long time to make some money online. I kept at this for a long time (1-2 years) without making any progress. It was first when I started using affirmations that my online income grew from $14 to $1 000 in around 5 months. So in my experience affirmation as well as the law of attraction work incredibly well:)

What I did, was write down affirmations that were able to support my goal of making $1 000 online. In my case the affirmation sounded something like this: "I am making $1 000 each month".

I wrote that statement down 10 times each morning and 10 times right before going to bed EVERY DAY on a piece of paper. In addition, I recorded myself saying the affirmation out loud and listened to the spoken affirmation for aprox 10 minutes every day.

This combination seemed to work wonders for me, especially if you are able to add desire and the powerful emotions to your affirmations.

Incantations are simply affirmations spoken out loud with a lot of emotion.

I have written even more on this topic on my blog www.sebastianhenryblog.com, if you simply search for affirmations and law of attraction.

Hope that helped!

allanrsm

Coaching Member
Very good techniques shared, thanks very much. I also share the importance of spoken affirmations...our subconscious devours what we feed it and our goals spoken out loud with faith and conviction is a wonderful way to accelerate manifestation.

kathyjoyce

Hi Nha, I find writing your goals on post it notes helps, as long as they stick to the fridge door or laptop! I have also experienced ideas that pop into my head and always seem to come after mentally asking for help. Affirmations are also great.