How to solve these challenges?

I been facing some of challenges for YEARS. Over 4 actually. I am not sure how to fix them, I think my mistake is going in circles and doing the same thing over and over.

1) I tried to a skill and after 3 years I was still at a very basic level. I read a lot of books and watched courses, but never made projects. Is the reason I never got better because I was too focused on theory?

2) I can't figure out how to do something is my second issue. I was googling for example how to build a business and there is SO many guides and all of them say different things. I then can't figure out which guide I need and which one makes sense. How do I figure out something when I don't have the information that I need? I always find that I need a mentor or someone to teach me. Does this mean I'm an idiot? I see other people and I think, "How do they figure it out by themselves?".

3) Worried I'm doing it the wrong way. I got this fear of doing things the wrong way and I am worried that it will affect me later on.

4) Not sure how to reach my goals because there is no guide on it. Lets pretend I am a muscian who wants to learn to solo confidently. I have read and there are so many parts but there is no complete guide on EXACTLY what I need to do. This leaves me with uncertainty and makes me feel that I will never reach my goal. What do I do with this issue of uncertainty and not knowing exactly what I need to do?

5) How to know if you are doing it right if you aren't getting feedback? I see people who write awesome emails to clients and it works. I get told just to start writing and start sending, but how am I supposed to know if I'm doing it right if no one is telling me? It seems the people who write these emails just figured it out themselves without help. That I don't know how to do.

My biggest problem is just figuring out stuff in general. I always have 1 million questions. I wanted to start going to the gym to get a certain physique, but can't find an exact guide. I find people who write these guides but then for example don't mention warmups, that leaves me with even more uncertainty. Because they didn't mention it and it just happen to come to mind.

Thanks in advanced.

Everyone has problems but it's up to us to solve them and grow as a person. For every problem in life, there is a solution, you just have to find it! From my observation, it looks like your biggest problem is focus. I have some advice that if you listen to will help you succeed in life!

1) Take more action and plan less. To change your life you must first change your mind, and then you must change your action, and that action will allow you to change your life! Where there is no action, there is no change or progression! Don’t let your life be a life of planning, but a life of ACTION! Knowledge alone will not get you results, but the application of knowledge will. Stay focus on one thing and take a lot of action! If what you're working on is not getting you results, then change your focus to something better.

2) Focus is key here. Whatever you focus on in life is going to expand. When I started my business, I kept things simple and easy, because the more simple and easy something is, the more clarity (focus) you have. Don't focus on a bunch of different business models, instead focus on one business and one product starting off, and learn as much as you can about that subject (business model). Learn from those who are at a point in life where you want to be! Remember that having focus will allow you to have clarity.

3) This takes me back to my first point and that is that, if you never take action, you will never progress. In order to change your life, you must change your actions! where there is no action there is no progression. Understand that no business is perfect, every business has problems and they're all doing their best to solve them. You don't have to get it perfect, you just have to get it going. Don't let your dreams be dreams, just go out there and do it and make it tangible!

4) There is an unlimited amount of knowledge available online through the internet, and while that may be intimidating, the opportunity to learn is there! Remember to have focus in whatever it is you want to learn about, for example, if I want to learn how to play the piano, I'm going to find someone online who's really good and who can teach me! The truth is there are a lot of answers to things already online!

5) How to know if you are doing it right if you aren't getting feedback? Well like I said earlier, there are a lot of answers to things already online. If you are having trouble marketing or anything in general, you can go search online and find the answer, because it's there. However, The best and fastest way to learn something is from people (mentors, a coach, etc). I can actually personally help you acheive better success in life for free!

If you want to take your life to the next level of success, I recommend you join Fashion And Personal Development Mastermind Group (FPD), where I teach you personally how to start a business, gain more confidence, and improve your self-image! Allow me to be your mentor and help you in whatever area you need. The best part is you can join now for free! I can't promise this will always be the case but the opportunity for a mentor and freind to help you along the way is here! Why don't you check it out? The link is below:

https://fashionshortcuts.com/

If you decide to join, I look forward to working with you one on one! I hope you succeed and I know you can!

I have struggled with the same thing and I'm just now breaking out of it. I have tons of ambition but nothing to show for it.

For me - to get the ball rolling with results was FOCUS. Instead of learning everything about a skill/business only focus on 1 and master it. Put in the hard work until it works. Don't give up if you aren't getting the results. Push until you get results and then make it better and better.

This takes patience and faith but this is the only way to break through the noise. I love learning so it is very easy for me to sit and watch courses/read books for hours but at the end of the day you have to take action on it.

Follow along with what you are reading/watching. If you are starting a blog then read 1 chapter and then put it into practice for a week before moving on. The information will stick and it will click in your mind.

There is an abundance of information and strategies that work, but the only way that they do work is when you focus on 1.

Everyone has problems but it's up to us to solve them and grow as a person. For every problem in life, there is a solution, you just have to find it! From my observation, it looks like your biggest problem is focus. I have some advice that if you listen to will help you succeed in life!

1) Take more action and plan less. To change your life you must first change your mind, and then you must change your action, and that action will allow you to change your life! Where there is no action, there is no change or progression! Don’t let your life be a life of planning, but a life of ACTION! Knowledge alone will not get you results, but the application of knowledge will. Stay focus on one thing and take a lot of action! If what you're working on is not getting you results, then change your focus to something better.

2) Focus is key here. Whatever you focus on in life is going to expand. When I started my business, I kept things simple and easy, because the more simple and easy something is, the more clarity (focus) you have. Don't focus on a bunch of different business models, instead focus on one business and one product starting off, and learn as much as you can about that subject (business model). Learn from those who are at a point in life where you want to be! Remember that having focus will allow you to have clarity.

3) This takes me back to my first point and that is that, if you never take action, you will never progress. In order to change your life, you must change your actions! where there is no action there is no progression. Understand that no business is perfect, every business has problems and they're all doing their best to solve them. You don't have to get it perfect, you just have to get it going. Don't let your dreams be dreams, just go out there and do it and make it tangible!

4) There is an unlimited amount of knowledge available online through the internet, and while that may be intimidating, the opportunity to learn is there! Remember to have focus in whatever it is you want to learn about, for example, if I want to learn how to play the piano, I'm going to find someone online who's really good and who can teach me! The truth is there are a lot of answers to things already online!

5) How to know if you are doing it right if you aren't getting feedback? Well like I said earlier, there are a lot of answers to things already online. If you are having trouble marketing or anything in general, you can go search online and find the answer, because it's there. However, The best and fastest way to learn something is from people (mentors, a coach, etc). I can actually personally help you acheive better success in life for free!

If you want to take your life to the next level of success, I recommend you join Fashion And Personal Development Mastermind Group (FPD), where I teach you personally how to start a business, gain more confidence, and improve your self-image! Allow me to be your mentor and help you in whatever area you need. The best part is you can join now for free! I can't promise this will always be the case but the opportunity for a mentor and freind to help you along the way is here! Why don't you check it out? The link is below:

https://fashionshortcuts.com/

If you decide to join, I look forward to working with you one on one! I hope you succeed and I know you can!
This is what I am struggling with man. How am I supposed to know what to do? Like for example I was learning about guitar and there is so much that wouldn't of found if I didn't ask someone. And my next problem is I don't know what order I am supposed to learn this stuff. A lack of structure stresses me. Am I an idiot or what's going on? It's so frustrating.

I have struggled with the same thing and I'm just now breaking out of it. I have tons of ambition but nothing to show for it.

For me - to get the ball rolling with results was FOCUS. Instead of learning everything about a skill/business only focus on 1 and master it. Put in the hard work until it works. Don't give up if you aren't getting the results. Push until you get results and then make it better and better.

This takes patience and faith but this is the only way to break through the noise. I love learning so it is very easy for me to sit and watch courses/read books for hours but at the end of the day you have to take action on it.

Follow along with what you are reading/watching. If you are starting a blog then read 1 chapter and then put it into practice for a week before moving on. The information will stick and it will click in your mind.

There is an abundance of information and strategies that work, but the only way that they do work is when you focus on 1.
See my question is how you know what information you need to implement? There is so much stuff I'm not told EXACTLY what I need.

See my question is how you know what information you need to implement? There is so much stuff I'm not told EXACTLY what I need.
In your circumstance pick 1 business and ignore the rest. Will it be social media marketing? Consulting? Drop shipping? It doesn't matter. Ignore the pros and cons and just pick one and DO NOT CHANGE NO MATTER WHAT for 1 year.

Then find someone who has been successful in said industry and buy their course.

Only listen to them and do everything they say. If you have purchased their course then you will have 1v1's with them via facebook group or live calls so if you have any unique struggles you ask them.

You stick with their program their way until you get success and then you just keep going.

In your circumstance pick 1 business and ignore the rest. Will it be social media marketing? Consulting? Drop shipping? It doesn't matter. Ignore the pros and cons and just pick one and DO NOT CHANGE NO MATTER WHAT for 1 year.

Then find someone who has been successful in said industry and buy their course.

Only listen to them and do everything they say. If you have purchased their course then you will have 1v1's with them via facebook group or live calls so if you have any unique struggles you ask them.

You stick with their program their way until you get success and then you just keep going.
So you're saying for example, just by a course or something like that, that will show me what to do and implement it? I have been following resources, but then I get stuck because there are things that I need to do but can't find out how to do it.

Hey PSDEV. I've read your post and I recognise your struggle. I won't pretend to be an expert at this, but I can share some advice I've learned over the last few years.

1) If you've been at something for a long period of time and nothing is working, do something radical. Shake your world up. I tried to lose weight and build muscle for ages. I never really made much of a dent. When I did something extreme and tried Tim Ferriss' Slow Carb Diet, I lost dumb amounts of weight in short periods of time, lost no strength in the gym and improved my physique. Make a massive change and, even if it doesn't stick, you'll have shaken up your status quo.

2) Don't place too much stock in books. Only about 5% of the content will be actually usable and the rest is filler. Take courses, go to seminars, hire a coach. Invest your money in you and your own development.

3) Stop worrying about how. You'll never find the perfect method. Start now, get perfect later. Almost all the advice you find on the Internet and in books works - for some people. Find something that resonates with you, even if it is on a basic level, and start with that. Again, you can make adjustments as you go along.

4) Accept that you will do things the wrong way. This was hard for me as I suffered heavily from anxiety in the past. I couldn't stand the idea that someone might see me do something wrong and what they might think. Now, though I'm still conscious of those thoughts, I've accepted that I'll mess up on some things and that's OK. This might be something that you could work with either with a close friend, family member or even a therapist.

5) Make peace with the fact that you might not achieve your goals exactly as you see them in your mind's eye. The old saying is to shoot for the moon so that, even if you miss, you still land among the stars. Some goals you will fail at. You have to take that failure on the chin and push on to either try again or try a new way. I'm sorry if this is a harsh way to put it and is not at all positive, but it is an important lesson that I learned.

6) Be compassionate to yourself. You don't have to be perfect. You just have to be a little better than you were yesterday. That's all that anyone can ask for themselves. Take time to remind yourself on a deep level that it's OK to not be "there" yet. If you keep working at it, you'll get there eventually.

7) If you're going to read anything, read about Stoicism. The ancient Stoics knew about these kinds of situations and developed methods to overcome them. I recommend Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, anything from Epictetus and The Obstacle Is The Way by Ryan Holiday.

8) Finally, in the way of practical advice, I would recommend habit stacking. Build a small habit into your life for a few weeks or months. Maybe it's meditation, working on your business for 2 hours a day, working out every other day or whatever it is. Fully install that habit of success in your life then build another habit on the foundation of that last habit. Don't put pressure on yourself. Remember, be compassionate.

I hope some of this will have helped you in some way. We're all on the same journey here, so if you ever need someone to talk to, you can always send me a message. I can't promise I'll always have the right thing to say, but sometimes just talking about this stuff with someone can you get you through some hard times.

Best of luck!

Ben

DayProv

Advisor Member
I been facing some of challenges for YEARS. Over 4 actually. I am not sure how to fix them, I think my mistake is going in circles and doing the same thing over and over.

1) I tried to a skill and after 3 years I was still at a very basic level. I read a lot of books and watched courses, but never made projects. Is the reason I never got better because I was too focused on theory?

2) I can't figure out how to do something is my second issue. I was googling for example how to build a business and there is SO many guides and all of them say different things. I then can't figure out which guide I need and which one makes sense. How do I figure out something when I don't have the information that I need? I always find that I need a mentor or someone to teach me. Does this mean I'm an idiot? I see other people and I think, "How do they figure it out by themselves?".

3) Worried I'm doing it the wrong way. I got this fear of doing things the wrong way and I am worried that it will affect me later on.

4) Not sure how to reach my goals because there is no guide on it. Lets pretend I am a muscian who wants to learn to solo confidently. I have read and there are so many parts but there is no complete guide on EXACTLY what I need to do. This leaves me with uncertainty and makes me feel that I will never reach my goal. What do I do with this issue of uncertainty and not knowing exactly what I need to do?

5) How to know if you are doing it right if you aren't getting feedback? I see people who write awesome emails to clients and it works. I get told just to start writing and start sending, but how am I supposed to know if I'm doing it right if no one is telling me? It seems the people who write these emails just figured it out themselves without help. That I don't know how to do.

My biggest problem is just figuring out stuff in general. I always have 1 million questions. I wanted to start going to the gym to get a certain physique, but can't find an exact guide. I find people who write these guides but then for example don't mention warmups, that leaves me with even more uncertainty. Because they didn't mention it and it just happen to come to mind.

Thanks in advanced.
Hey, thanks for sharing your problems so detailed.

I think the first thing you need to understand, that you can´t start a business or anything else, just by learning about it. Grant Cardone is a very successful entrepreneur, and he talked about this framework he uses: CDFD

C-commit
D-do
F-fill your calendar
D-do it again

He used this circle over and over. Let´s say you want to start a small project. So first, you will commit that you start it no matter what! Then you just do it, no more learning, just start it! Then you will fill your calendar with something new and just do it again.

He said that no one of his employees can tell about him that he forced them to do something as best as they can. He just forces them to do things.

So my suggestion to you is to just starting to do things, you already know about it a lot.

Reid Hoffman founder of Linkedin said: "If you are not embarrassed about your first product, you put it out there too late."

denydritz

Coaching Member
... and there is SO many guides and all of them say different things. I then can't figure out which guide I need and which one makes sense. How do I figure out something when I don't have the information that I need? ...
Hi @psdev I want to share my experience about your second question. It seems that you're suffering from 'analysis paralysis', information overload, or the problem of 'perfection.' I am also a 'perfectionist' to some degree but I am learning to be as 'imperfect' as I can and get things rolling as fast as possible since that's what gets me the results I want.

There is no guide that can tell you everything you need to do, in any subject. In other words, no one has the complete formula to success. Everyone, even the most successful person in your opinion, only has a piece of the puzzle. Therefore, you can follow any guide you want and think of it as the first step.

Acknowledge that you won't know everything, no one does. When you finish one course, there is always the next one for you to take to further your steps. You will get some success along the way, whether it's how you imagined it or something different, and it will give you the vantage point to see where you want to go next.

Taking the first step and getting things rolling is what you need to do. But I am suspecting that knowledge or information isn't your problem, but the feeling of wanting everything under control, and wanting a clear and predictable path and outcome before you begin. Is that correct?

Unfortunately, its a fact that 98% of the people in the world will never achieve success beyond the basics - job, house, family etc - (which are all successes in their own right, but not the kind of success most people aspire to)
Unfortunately, in the majority of cases, focus and taking action just aren't enough. It makes no difference how much you want something if you are programmed not to have it. It just won't happen.

Your programming is mostly formed in your formative years, although it can carry on all your life, and is a result of experiences in your life. For example, if your parents ever said things to you like "Money doesn't buy happiness", "The filthy rich" and so on, you can develop a wealth aversion limiting belief. On a subconscious level you go through life making a choice between money and happiness, not realising that you can have both. Of course, you need money to survive, but your subconscious only allows enough into your life to survive - pay the bills etc. Should your circumstances change through outside events, you win the lottery, say, your subconscious will work to bring you back on your programmed track, and you will lose the money.

This can happen to anyone in many ways. It depends what you limiting beliefs are and what is holding you back. Any deviation from your (cybernetic) programme can only be temporary. You will always revert to your programme. Take slimmers as another example. They go on a diet, lose some weight and what happens? It all goes back on. If you want a change to be permanent, you have to change your programme first!

That's the root cause of people 'failing'. The don't really fail because they're not good enough, they just don't succeed because success in a particular area isn't part of their cybernetic programme. Once they change their programme, they can change their life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @psdev I want to share my experience about your second question. It seems that you're suffering from 'analysis paralysis', information overload, or the problem of 'perfection.' I am also a 'perfectionist' to some degree but I am learning to be as 'imperfect' as I can and get things rolling as fast as possible since that's what gets me the results I want.

There is no guide that can tell you everything you need to do, in any subject. In other words, no one has the complete formula to success. Everyone, even the most successful person in your opinion, only has a piece of the puzzle. Therefore, you can follow any guide you want and think of it as the first step.

Acknowledge that you won't know everything, no one does. When you finish one course, there is always the next one for you to take to further your steps. You will get some success along the way, whether it's how you imagined it or something different, and it will give you the vantage point to see where you want to go next.

Taking the first step and getting things rolling is what you need to do. But I am suspecting that knowledge or information isn't your problem, but the feeling of wanting everything under control, and wanting a clear and predictable path and outcome before you begin. Is that correct?
Hey thanks for your advice. I have recently discovered this aswell, it's a perfectionist thing. I came across this great book called how to be an imperfectionist and it's helped a bit.

This quote:

"But I am suspecting that knowledge or information isn't your problem, but the feeling of wanting everything under control, and wanting a clear and predictable path and outcome before you begin. Is that correct?"

Yes! That is correct, I want to get everything right and I don't want to look 5 years in the future and say I did this wrong or did that wrong, I want to do things smart and efficiently and get them right the first time.

Hey, thanks for sharing your problems so detailed.

I think the first thing you need to understand, that you can´t start a business or anything else, just by learning about it. Grant Cardone is a very successful entrepreneur, and he talked about this framework he uses: CDFD

C-commit
D-do
F-fill your calendar
D-do it again

He used this circle over and over. Let´s say you want to start a small project. So first, you will commit that you start it no matter what! Then you just do it, no more learning, just start it! Then you will fill your calendar with something new and just do it again.

He said that no one of his employees can tell about him that he forced them to do something as best as they can. He just forces them to do things.

So my suggestion to you is to just starting to do things, you already know about it a lot.

Reid Hoffman founder of Linkedin said: "If you are not embarrassed about your first product, you put it out there too late."
Thanks man, completely agreed. But like now I am working on a project and I am thinking what do I do with my spare time? I can't figure it out. Like I have a programmer making the project for me because it's way too advanced for me to do it. But not sure what to do in my spare time to be productive.

Hey PSDEV. I've read your post and I recognise your struggle. I won't pretend to be an expert at this, but I can share some advice I've learned over the last few years.

1) If you've been at something for a long period of time and nothing is working, do something radical. Shake your world up. I tried to lose weight and build muscle for ages. I never really made much of a dent. When I did something extreme and tried Tim Ferriss' Slow Carb Diet, I lost dumb amounts of weight in short periods of time, lost no strength in the gym and improved my physique. Make a massive change and, even if it doesn't stick, you'll have shaken up your status quo.

2) Don't place too much stock in books. Only about 5% of the content will be actually usable and the rest is filler. Take courses, go to seminars, hire a coach. Invest your money in you and your own development.

3) Stop worrying about how. You'll never find the perfect method. Start now, get perfect later. Almost all the advice you find on the Internet and in books works - for some people. Find something that resonates with you, even if it is on a basic level, and start with that. Again, you can make adjustments as you go along.

4) Accept that you will do things the wrong way. This was hard for me as I suffered heavily from anxiety in the past. I couldn't stand the idea that someone might see me do something wrong and what they might think. Now, though I'm still conscious of those thoughts, I've accepted that I'll mess up on some things and that's OK. This might be something that you could work with either with a close friend, family member or even a therapist.

5) Make peace with the fact that you might not achieve your goals exactly as you see them in your mind's eye. The old saying is to shoot for the moon so that, even if you miss, you still land among the stars. Some goals you will fail at. You have to take that failure on the chin and push on to either try again or try a new way. I'm sorry if this is a harsh way to put it and is not at all positive, but it is an important lesson that I learned.

6) Be compassionate to yourself. You don't have to be perfect. You just have to be a little better than you were yesterday. That's all that anyone can ask for themselves. Take time to remind yourself on a deep level that it's OK to not be "there" yet. If you keep working at it, you'll get there eventually.

7) If you're going to read anything, read about Stoicism. The ancient Stoics knew about these kinds of situations and developed methods to overcome them. I recommend Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, anything from Epictetus and The Obstacle Is The Way by Ryan Holiday.

8) Finally, in the way of practical advice, I would recommend habit stacking. Build a small habit into your life for a few weeks or months. Maybe it's meditation, working on your business for 2 hours a day, working out every other day or whatever it is. Fully install that habit of success in your life then build another habit on the foundation of that last habit. Don't put pressure on yourself. Remember, be compassionate.

I hope some of this will have helped you in some way. We're all on the same journey here, so if you ever need someone to talk to, you can always send me a message. I can't promise I'll always have the right thing to say, but sometimes just talking about this stuff with someone can you get you through some hard times.

Best of luck!

Ben
Hey Ben, thanks so much for all that information.

Thanks in advanced.

Thanks in advanced.
Sounds alot like what I have experienced. I have been working hard, looking for solutions to my fitness and nutrition, because I kept getting horrible results. I went from plan to plan, my energy levels would not improve and I was frustrated. After all this, I found out that there really is no perfect way to do things. There are so many methods and theories, it can be hard to find the right one. The best thing to do is just pick one method and follow it through. This way, you actually start, wich is something lots of people dont even do. If you fail, atleast you know something, that method is not right for you. Get up and try again, every successful person I have seen has failed at one point or another. Just remember to keep trying, until greatness is found. I believe in you, champ!

Sounds alot like what I have experienced. I have been working hard, looking for solutions to my fitness and nutrition, because I kept getting horrible results. I went from plan to plan, my energy levels would not improve and I was frustrated. After all this, I found out that there really is no perfect way to do things. There are so many methods and theories, it can be hard to find the right one. The best thing to do is just pick one method and follow it through. This way, you actually start, wich is something lots of people dont even do. If you fail, atleast you know something, that method is not right for you. Get up and try again, every successful person I have seen has failed at one point or another. Just remember to keep trying, until greatness is found. I believe in you, champ!
If you need more help, feel free to go to my website, ismaeltovar.com, you may find something useful.

DayProv

Advisor Member
Thanks man, completely agreed. But like now I am working on a project and I am thinking what do I do with my spare time? I can't figure it out. Like I have a programmer making the project for me because it's way too advanced for me to do it. But not sure what to do in my spare time to be productive.
What I can suggest you, when you have spare time, always try to use it for your development. Whether it´s self-development or learning new skills (that you may use for your next projects, in your relationship. It´s the truth what it says: The best investment is an investment in yourself (your brain).

I am personally using this approach all the time. I always try to improve my skills.
But a bonus tip, find 1 the most important skill you need (or want) to develop and focus your attention on it. The great book about this principle is Gary Keller´s - The one thing, if you are interested in more advanced information.

So, to sum up, in your spare time, focus on yourself:
  • Personal development
  • Developing skills
I hope it helps, good luck! :)

Todd Hicks

Senior Advisor
Unfortunately, its a fact that 98% of the people in the world will never achieve success beyond the basics - job, house, family etc - (which are all successes in their own right, but not the kind of success most people aspire to)
Unfortunately, in the majority of cases, focus and taking action just aren't enough. It makes no difference how much you want something if you are programmed not to have it. It just won't happen.

Your programming is mostly formed in your formative years, although it can carry on all your life, and is a result of experiences in your life. For example, if your parents ever said things to you like "Money doesn't buy happiness", "The filthy rich" and so on, you can develop a wealth aversion limiting belief. On a subconscious level you go through life making a choice between money and happiness, not realising that you can have both. Of course, you need money to survive, but your subconscious only allows enough into your life to survive - pay the bills etc. Should your circumstances change through outside events, you win the lottery, say, your subconscious will work to bring you back on your programmed track, and you will lose the money.

This can happen to anyone in many ways. It depends what you limiting beliefs are and what is holding you back. Any deviation from your (cybernetic) programme can only be temporary. You will always revert to your programme. Take slimmers as another example. They go on a diet, lose some weight and what happens? It all goes back on. If you want a change to be permanent, you have to change your programme first!

That's the root cause of people 'failing'. The don't really fail because they're not good enough, they just don't succeed because success in a particular area isn't part of their cybernetic programme. Once they change their programme, they can change their life.
You make good points but someone who is programmed to think money doesn't buy happiness and has negative thoughts about the rich likely won't play the lottery and win a lot of money to put himself/herself in the situation of blowing that windfall.