How to overcome laziness

Laziness will surely bring us in want. It is really a matter of disciplining ourselves. We should not think of being lazy in doing something, because this can truly affect our aim in accomplishing goals. Even if the body is weak, but certainly our mind will do in pushing our bodies to work.

Laziness will surely bring us in want. It is really a matter of disciplining ourselves. We should not think of being lazy in doing something, because this can truly affect our aim in accomplishing goals. Even if the body is weak, but certainly our mind will do in pushing our bodies to work.

The best cure for any bad habit is to face it, acknowledge it and then make a conscious mental and physical effort to overcome it. Most people are not lazy! They may not like doing some things or may be afraid of challenges or lack motivation but this is not laziness although many people may look at the results and attribute it to being lazy. Someone called lazy will always find energy and enthusiasm for something that they really love and enjoy!

I know in today's busy world, all of us are tried and try to find out ways to overcome laziness. So for all my dear friends i have put a little effort to solve your big problem with my little blog post. I hope it will help you out little bit.

So here i have mentioned 31 ways to "Overcome Laziness",

1] Stop Dreaming :-

Once you stop dreaming and get into the stuffs you like to do, without putting any s**t about what will be it's result. Then you find it more interesting and their is no shadow of laziness.

2] Responsibility :-

When you genuinely take responsibility of doing something better in your life for your personal growth and development then their is no sort of laziness.

Also when you indulge in doing something as a main leader with a great deal of responsibility on your head. Then laziness just shuts down like a computer.

3] Control :-

When you start talking to yourself that i need to control this otherwise it will create a big problem in near future. It may be for any bad habits you have.

And when slowly...slowly you keeps on changing things, you will have a fine control over yourself and your habits. So controlling is also one way to overcome laziness.

4] Addiction :-

I know by hearing this you are thinking that how addiction can help you out to overcome laziness?. Addictions are not only for bad habits like blowing out cigarettes, having alcohol or any kind of drugs.

Addictions may be for good things also like to become something, having dreams to be fulfilled or passionate about helping others.

So if your are truly addicted to this kind of things then probably laziness have no wings to fly high in the sky.

5] Value Time :-

If you understand that the time you have at the young age of 20-25 is very valuable and precious. If you missed it, you will be regretted for your whole life.

Then the action taken by you will be of whole different level and you will never waste your time because now you know "Time is Money". So this helps you to overcome laziness.

6] Habit :-

If you develop certain good habits from a very young age and when you grew up, you will notice that this helps you a lot for the achievement you make certainly.

Remember, it may happen you indulge in bad habits too. So, i will say it's your wish which one to acquire the bad one or the good one.

For complete Blog post, check it out http://www.yashkshatriya.com/overcome-laziness/

Last edited:
@js14 so it seems I am naturally born Lazy :) but all of us should do something so we could succeed into being better. We could overcome our laziness by thinking about our goal.
Hello, I disagree that you were born lazy. Every child is everything but not lazy. Children are curious, energetic, they never stop. People BECOME lazy, but they are not born lazy.

Laziness from my point is usually just exit for people who feel overwhelmed. I personally was one of them. I set myself goals, which were way beyond my options. Then, what I could do is struggling and hustling for reaching not-achievable goals, or I could sit down and watching TV (become lazy). For me, and people who choose to be lazy it´s just easier than facing our failures.

So, my suggestion is to set yourself the smallest goals ever and start to slowly achieve them one by one. Something so small like waking up tomorrow 10 times before you planned. Next time you notice, you will be so empowered and confident, that you will never wanna be lazy again.

As Lao-Tzu said: "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."