How to overcome laziness - motivate

namktqs

Coaching Member
Everyone also wish achieve goal or things:

But may

While you are playing or sleep, other people are effort and trying to study, learning, practicing and take action to achieve their goal.

Because you afraid of hurt and tired...

Success not have the foot of lazy.

My slogan favor "No hurt, no effort then achieve no success"

Here is my favor video, very motivate get out of lazy:

>>>Video Wake Up People Lazy And Wrong Direction<<<

flad264

Your English isn't too clear but I think I understand what you are talking about. It is something that I have been realizing myself as well and it is if you are lazy then you cannot think about being able to achieve your goals because it simply does not work that way. You have to be willing to work hard to get to your dreams and be able to achieve the level of success that you want.

namktqs

Coaching Member
Yeah, Flad264. This only help motivate. If people don't change themselves, their life will never change and same before. Hurt and change will make people become stronger more, deserve with good things and can hold it for themselves. Success only get at final of process, people must build a bridge (skill, knowledge, experience, emotion, belief, relationship...) help them go to where they are right now to where they want to be.

namktqs

Coaching Member
If people don't know or master something, let efforts and spend time to learn it, practice it until perfect with it. Only you can stop you.

namktqs

Coaching Member
Simple do, done and learn little things everyday, simple make a list of work need to do, then done it anyway, then people can do massive action, master their skill too...etc