How to keep healthy?

smile4u

Health is very important to each of us, but how can we keep healthy?
I think besides the balanced eating habit, exercise is also very important.
The regular health check up is also needed.
Whats your tips to keep healthy?

speedy

Advisor Member
I am bad talking about health. In addition to your post, sleep regularly and fellowship with your friends to have a healthy mind. Go to church, pray and read our Bible to have a healthy spirit. Communicate with your partner to have a healthy relationship. Do your best at work, to have a healthy work relationship with your boss and co-workers.

smile4u

I am bad talking about health. In addition to your post, sleep regularly and fellowship with your friends to have a healthy mind. Go to church, pray and read our Bible to have a healthy spirit. Communicate with your partner to have a healthy relationship. Do your best at work, to have a healthy work relationship with your boss and co-workers.
Health includes physical health and mental health. People cant live a happy life without both of them.
As for the physical health i think doing exercise is a good way to keep it while for mental health, good communication can help devolop it.

speedy

Advisor Member
Health includes physical health and mental health. People cant live a happy life without both of them.
As for the physical health i think doing exercise is a good way to keep it while for mental health, good communication can help devolop it.
Yes, right...Physical, mental, spiritual. All of them needs to be healthy so we can live with joy and happiness.

moneymakingmom

Coaching Member
As mentioned before, sleep is a very important aspect of keeping healthy. Just recently, I was watching 'Good Morning America Health' and they mentioned how lack of sleep can stimulate the need to eat constantly. It's based on a survival mechanism that occurs when the body feels stressed. They said the body doesn't secrete the necessary hormones to help you feel full. So that would be my number one tip for feeling healthy. And, that would be to get plenty of sleep. More than six or seven hours daily. Maybe even eight full uninterrupted hours sleep, even if you have to wear earplugs to block out outside noise. And, limit caffeine consumption cause it interferes with the natural sleep cycle.

smile4u

As mentioned before, sleep is a very important aspect of keeping healthy. Just recently, I was watching 'Good Morning America Health' and they mentioned how lack of sleep can stimulate the need to eat constantly. It's based on a survival mechanism that occurs when the body feels stressed. They said the body doesn't secrete the necessary hormones to help you feel full. So that would be my number one tip for feeling healthy. And, that would be to get plenty of sleep. More than six or seven hours daily. Maybe even eight full uninterrupted hours sleep, even if you have to wear earplugs to block out outside noise. And, limit caffeine consumption cause it interferes with the natural sleep cycle.
I also think enough sleep is very important for human beings to keep healthy.
However, oversleeping wont work in the opposite. Sleeping 7 -8 hours for adults would be enough.
Once i heard if you sleep more than 11 hours a day it is as worse as you sleep less than 5 hours a day which is very harmful to you health.

speedy

Advisor Member
Thank you very much for this information. It is very helpful to me. I always lack sleep and I wondered why I still have fats as you said because the stimulates to eat more. Now , I know and I should sleep regularly. God bless.

speedy

Advisor Member
Thank you very much for this information. It is very helpful to me. I always lack sleep and I wondered why I still have fats as you said because the stimulates to eat more. Now , I know and I should sleep regularly. God bless.

smile4u

Yes, you should have good sleeping habit. Dont go to bed too late. Once you can sleep well your skin texture can be improved too. It works better than any kind of cosmetics.
I need to do something to improve my sleeping quality too.

speedy

Advisor Member
Yes, you should have good sleeping habit. Dont go to bed too late. Once you can sleep well your skin texture can be improved too. It works better than any kind of cosmetics.
I need to do something to improve my sleeping quality too.
Yes, I am trying to do that but I always failed. I always sleep around 1 to 2 am my time and if my husband don't have a work outside I sleep around 5 am. My husband is in the US and I am here in the Philippines, and I watch to catch him during his day time. I can't sleep also as early as 7 pm or 8 pm. But I will try, this is good piece of advice from all of you...Thanks...

smile4u

Yes, I am trying to do that but I always failed. I always sleep around 1 to 2 am my time and if my husband don't have a work outside I sleep around 5 am. My husband is in the US and I am here in the Philippines, and I watch to catch him during his day time. I can't sleep also as early as 7 pm or 8 pm. But I will try, this is good piece of advice from all of you...Thanks...
Sleeping around 1 - 2 am is too late, let alone 5 am. For me it sounds like your body clock has been disturbed though i can understand the time difference between your hubby and you. You should learn to adjust yourself. Love is important and health is also very important.;)

speedy

Advisor Member
Sleeping around 1 - 2 am is too late, let alone 5 am. For me it sounds like your body clock has been disturbed though i can understand the time difference between your hubby and you. You should learn to adjust yourself. Love is important and health is also very important.;)
Yes, right. But I want to be awake also those hours and work on forum because the weather is cold and quiet. Unlike, during day time which is very hot, humid and dusty. But I keep on trying to sleep early than those hours....

Milton

Sleeping early and ensuring you have plenty of rest is extremely important, and so is drinking at least 2 litres of water each day - it keeps your body hydrated :)

F

FuzzyMike

Oh my god, this is a awesome thread.
What I do to keep healthy is sleeping.

angela

There are many ways to become healthy. Eat healthy foods like vegetables and fruits. Drink water. Get a good sleep. Exercise. Think positive. Praise God. There are many to enumerate all.

bright_light

Sleep is also the best for me. It rejuvenates the mind and body. Eight hours is the most ideal. And remember, no amount of day-time sleep could equal a restful night-time sleep.

moneymakingmom

Coaching Member
Yes, right. But I want to be awake also those hours and work on forum because the weather is cold and quiet. Unlike, during day time which is very hot, humid and dusty. But I keep on trying to sleep early than those hours....
Sometimes, night time is the best time to get work done, especially when the rest of the family is asleep and
there are no other distractions.

Last night I was I was late posting new discussions on my own forum and finally got a chance to go to sleep around 3 AM in the morning. But, then I woke up around 8 AM and had to go back to work again. It's not easy getting a new project up off the ground.

R

remysantos

For me, eating healthy foods such as veggies, fruits and red meat also. it should be balanced plus sleeping like up to 8 hours a day and avoid stress. exercise daily should always be included in your physical fitness program.

yanzg

Go to bed early at night (before 10pm) and get up early the next morning (before 7am) will help your body get into a natural biological clock. In Chinese Medicine, we believe if the person get up early and sleep early, this will allow our organs function at their best conditions at the right timing(usually at night time is when our body going through the phases of fixing problems, restoring and maintaining). Therefore, following this schedule will definitely help to have optimal health. In addition, exercises and eating healthy food are very essential to have maintain good health.