How to get rid of fear of failure?

Timothy Likes

We all have fear within us. It never goes away, you just learn to champion it. I've reached a measurable amount of success by most standards and I still fear that I'll "never make it." I also have fears of becoming too successful and not being able to handle and ruining other areas of my life. What do I do currently? I live life on a day to day basis and grind my ass off. It's worked so far and it'll continue to work.

Bottom Line: Process Oriented Behavior

musahasan

In my fear of failure is the main destruct-or of any one success. So what should we do? In my view we should take following step,

1) We should start to do the matter which start creating fear in our mind by slow and steadily.
2) We have to always think positive. When we start thinking negative that time we have to say our mind "stop now" and we may also stop thinking to thinking nothing about.
3) We should analyze our self as a third person why i am fearing about this issues.

So, in my view by the above way may get rid of our fear about something.

lifetherightway

Advisor Member
Well fear is just an illusion. You can create it or destroy it.

The moment you can face your fears is the moment you grow as a person.

The best way to face your fears is to attack it when it initially starts. Don't let your fears grow its roots in you, then it will be so difficult to stop.

Failure is not a waste, only if you learn from your failures.

Wishing you great success.

Cheers,

Mike from LifeTheRightWay

Seno

Advisor Member
Despite the fact, that human beings are considered to be one of the superior living creatures, human beings with all their abilities are constantly haunted by two basic fears i.e. fear of future and fear of failure. The reason for this constant fear is the fact that life is full of challenges and uncertainties that bring along with them either success or failure. Everybody loves and craves for success but dread or hate failures. However, in this quest for success, what many people forget is the fact that failure cannot be avoided, but mitigated. In addition to this, various health experts have been emphasising that the fear of failure does more mental damage than the actual failure that may or may not happen. Thus, it is loud and clear that the fear of failure greatly dampens the confidence levels by that damaging professional and personal life.

[links removed by mod]
Fear is a very usefull emotion, which we have to handle properly in order to empower us, but NOT disempower us. HOW TO GET THAT?
Simple! JUST BE VERY FEARFULL Of Your END GAME GOAL!!! Feel that fear of Not achievening your end game goal with More Early Time!

Fear is an emotion. And like every other emotion, it usually comes from a thought. A thought of the future, present danger or something that you wouldn't like to happen in your life. Mark Twain has a great quote that says - "I had ten thousand problems that never actually happened". What you feel is not based on reality. A thought for the future is just that - it is a thought. Future cannot exist without a thought. Nor can the past. Only present can exists without a thought and the present is all there really is. Your future is never going to happen. Why? because time is a construction of the mind. It is not real.

The only thing that's real and will ever be real is the present moment in which you live. You were born in this moment and you will die in this moment. So do the rest of us. This moment is all there is. So being worried about the future is basically being worried about the thing that does not exist. It still makes you feel bad because thoughts have the ability to change our biochemistry in our body and make us feel either good or bad. But you can be in control of your thoughts. Realize that negative thoughts are not your thoughts. They have been around for millions of years so stop identifying yourself with them. Every time a scary thought comes to your mind, just say "I don't believe in that thought" and it will go away. It will pass you by like a flying bee.

Ultimately getting rid of fear requires you and us to be more present in the moment and stop allowing negative thoughts to perpetrate our minds. Eckhart Tolle has a great book on that called "The Power Of Now". Check it out. Also watch this video:

Robert Kiyosaki would agree with that. I personally don't. I do my best to avoid those little memes because not every idea that is represented well is worth following.

Good luck in any case.

lifetherightway

Advisor Member
Fear is a very usefull emotion, which we have to handle properly in order to empower us, but NOT disempower us. HOW TO GET THAT?
Simple! JUST BE VERY FEARFULL Of Your END GAME GOAL!!! Feel that fear of Not achievening your end game goal with More Early Time!
I love that a lot!

Use fear so that you can be afraid of not taking action!

That is smart bro.. thank you.

RebuildYourself

you must get through failure to be able to stop fearing them ;)
Failure is not the end of the world

Visitor

Advisor Member
How to get rid of fear of failure? In a nutshell, by accepting failure. Besides nobody is perfect.