How to get good at talking to girls

J

Joe Topham

Joe Topham, sharing my expierience in the world of dating, relationships, and the basics on how to get good at talking and attracting women.

Thanks for watching

L

LolaRoge

do not need any rules and problems, just be sincere - the only trick
that's what we need)

lifeaidecoach

Getting backing into or for the first timer can be very anxiety provoking. I like the advice above "to be Sincere" that goes a long ways. You can develop your mind set and create more confidence. The techniques that are used have been around since the beginning of time. Harnessing them is magic.
Jeanie

Uniquecoach

First let me share that you must believe in yourself. Check your self esteem. If you aren't happy with you, it's like wearing a sticky note on your back that says "ignore me". Secondly, you need to focus on just being you. It's when you try to impress people that you turn them off. Be more of you naturally and you will attract the right person. Nothing is more destructive than trying to be someone you aren't. If you need coaching support, visit my profile page to link to my website for more information. Hope this provides value to you

Nat

If anyone is interested in actually taking stuff like this to the next level... The best book I've ever read on human manipulation is called The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene.