How to Find Your Strengths - Managing Oneself by Peter F. Drucker

lifetherightway

Advisor Member
Peter F. Drucker explains that you must find out how to manage yourself because that is only how you can produce amazing results.

Your life will change for the better drastically if you use your strengths.

History's great achievers like Napoleon, Da Vinci, and Mozart all knew how to manage themselves.

Peter discusses that using your strengths is the ultimate catalyst for you to make your desired lifestyle.

In order to find out your strengths, Drucker says that you use Feedback Analysis.

Feedback Analysis is whenever you make a key decision, you write down your expectations of it.

9-12 months after the key decision, you compare the actual results with your written expectations.

This will allow you to see what you are good at and bad at.

Another method that I came up with crediting Gary Vaynerchuk and Pat Flynn is to ask your closest friends, family, and co-workers... "What am I really good at?"

But you have to make them feel comfortable and happy first, so spend that time with them for a week and then ask them the question.

You will get the best answers if you satisfy them first.

Peter F. Drucker then later explains that you must use improve your strengths to a level of mastery to get the most optimal experiences.

He also says that you can waste time if you work on weaknesses than improving your strengths because it takes more effort to bring a weakness to a mediocre level than it is to bring a strength to an expert level.

Go get your own copy of the book, http://tinyurl.com/zcgcet6/

OR

Watch this simple video I created about Peter F. Drucker's book: Managing Oneself:
http://tinyurl.com/jjcwu7k/

Thank you and wishing you great success!

Cheers,
Mike

Samuel Rosario

Coaching Member
That's great. I once heard from Jack Canfield that a good idea to measure your results in something is to ask your close friends or familiy: '' In a scale of 1 to 10, how good or bad am I at this?''. That's powerful and it will give you a great idea of how much you have to improve!. It can be intimidating , especially if we know the answer is not gonna be so pleasant, but we have to do it. It's very effective!!!.

DreamLifeRules

Coaching Member
One of the greatest book. Once we all understand what our strenghts are, we have much better probability to reach our destination in life. But, if we skip this step, and we try to build our life around our weaknesses, probably our life wouldn´t be so successful. I think Peter Drucker said that You can´t build your life around weakness, you have to build your life around your strenghts. That is Why I think, skipping this step, where we find out what are our strenghts, can be big mistake, and it could, and will save us a lots of time, and in some cases, even lots of money.