How to find your purpose on earth?

Since the beginning of time people have always asked the question, what is the purpose of life? I truly believe that we are meant to impact one another in order to learn a specific lesson. You will never find your true purpose if you are not asking yourself "what did I learn from that Person?". Why is this important? Well think of it as a pinball game and you are the ball.

You are constantly getting hit back and forth, UNTIL you find exactly what you were meant to do. Every time you get hit by the pin, its a point of failure that is redirecting you to another lesson you must learn. Its okay to fail, the only way to truly know what you want in life is to fail! I hope this makes sense and allows anyone who is asking the question, what is our purpose? To find their purpose.

Every person is meant to teach you something and you cannot move on in life till you learn that lesson. Yes, people pass away with out ever finding their purpose. So go out and start failing!!:)

I made a video if you are interested in watching!

True...Best way to get the reason on earth is to have a dream
There is the difference in dreaming and having dreams that you want to become reality someday. We have tried to express the importance of having dreams through this video. A concept that is undermined by many in our society but is the backbone of becoming a version of yourself that you will fall in love with.
For more information visit @ Paint your dreams

denydritz

Coaching Member
I agree with my mentor who says that our purpose in life is to win, to create the maximum amount of net happiness. We can build towards that purpose using our individual talents and abilities.

I think it's possible for us to figure out how to create maximum happiness with the least amount of failure by building understanding. Right now, I feel that the only action we can control in life is building understanding.

Cheers!