How to Believe in Yourself (More than Self-Esteem and Confidence)

Hi, I'm Daniel!
Has anyone bought the 67 Steps Program by Tai Lopez?

I saw that his course had 187,000 members and I watched a video of him a few months ago where he explained the 67 steps to get anything I want out of life: Health, Wealth, Love, & Happiness

I always wanted to end my anxiety and stop my panic attacks. I was so depressed and shy, and the idea of talking to somebody I didn’t know was pretty terrifying to me.
I was fat, broke and lonely.

Now, I have no fear of Public Speaking and talking to strangers.
I've a great relationship, and I'm fit and confident again.
I quit my job and started my own business :)

Has anyone had similar results? Or it was just me?

I realized that Knowledge isn't power until it's applied.

I'm curious. Has anyone bought the 67 steps course?

You need to mingle with and have someone to talk how you feel..I experience how you feel too before and I overcome that through that simple advice. Surrounds yourself with someone who makes you happy.

I too have always suffered from depression and anxiety. It seems to be an all too common problem in this day and age. I haven't tried the course you suggested but I did however find EVERYDAY CONFIDENCE very helpful.

Not only do they teach you everything from how to dress for success to realizing your own worth but they really do take their members by the hand every step of the way. Sometimes we could all do with that extra support and guidance am I right lol