johnmarty

In this video, I'll provide 3 tips you can use to be more confident in your next interview.

Interviews can be nerve wracking, but being prepared and having the right mindset go a long way to increasing your confidence.
Calm your nerves with a couple practical tips and don't forget to smile!

Wishing you the best of luck!

Great tips John. I would just add for number 3 body language, when you are speaking with employer, try to not close yourself. I mean many people (I did it all the time), when they are nervous, when they are out of their comfort zone, they try to close your body (get your hands before your stomach, or cross your hands,...). It comes with preparation, but when we start to be aware, how I talk with someone else, we will see that we do that kind of stuff I mentioned before. But when you stand straight, you are not closing yourself, your shoulders aim up and little bit backwards, you will actually be more confident. Scientists determined, that by not closing and standing in normal position, there are increase of stress hormone up to 30%. So to be better on job interview, we start with being aware how we communicate with other people. And once we start noticing that, we could slowly change that bad habit.