how make peace whith my fellings and will be able to love?

iwillbemyself

Advisor Member
Hello everyone! I'm one of the those person that seems to be completely normal in its own life: good and funny boy, nice to everyone whith many friends, graduated and athletic, sometimes a little clumsy.

The real problem in my life that make me feel inclomplete are the relationships. I have many friens but only a few of them are true. I didn't have a girlfriend and this has always made me feel inferior to others. I had many opportunities to get me a girlfriend but I've wasted all for fear of being hurt and disappointed.

Now I wanna improve my relationships, beacause is the only part of my life that I am not satisfied, and there is a voice in my mind that say I will never be very happy if I don't change them. Somethimes I'm afrad to make a compliment, to hug someone (parents, friends, girls...) and ask a girl that I'm friendly to get out.

Someone has any advices to break down these barriers in my mind that prevent me to loving?

Georgehowardinspire

Hi there,

These are great insights, at least you have a direction of what you really want in your life.

It sounds like you have all the answers already my friend, you know you are being stopped by fear...

What if you were to let go?

What if you were to do all those things you want to do regardless of how you feel?

Start taking action, bit by bit.. Baby steps if needed, but slowly relax and open your heart more and more..

Drop your feelings of inadequacy, you are everything you want and need to be already.. You have everything inside you to do exactly what it is you want.

Go live now, don't waste another minute.

I can help you... But first you need the courage and willingness to make the change.

iwillbemyself

Advisor Member
Thank you for the answer...

I try to relase all negative thoughts in my mind, now I'm developing new healthy habits and I immedialy get result.

The problem is the envoirnment around me, my friends are boring and they don't share my interests. Staiyng with them my motivation drops, just a few of them apperciate my changes. From their word sometimes I see a certain envy that hurts my self making me fell angry all day.

All that has made me rather suspicious, I was afraid to open my heart to at the people who loved me sincerly. In two mounths I will have the opportunity to go to study outside my city and meet new people, so I wanna be a better person than I am now, so I can create a new good relationshhip.

In real, I think my only few is to be hurt another time, giving love without being reciprocated.