How do you stay motivated?

Peace Peace

I stay motivated by my goals. Human beings are goal oriented. We are at our most happiest times in life when we are pursuing something we have a keen interest in. When I'm learning new things I'm motivated.

Just think about it....

when you start a new job, it's fun and interesting. Why is that? Because its something new. Usually by the 3rd or 4th week what was once new starts to become boring and redundant. I believe that all humans should be learning something new at all times to peak motivation.

Also reading books of successful entrepreneurs and all of the things they had to go through to get to where they are at. Listening to motivational speakers such as: Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar, Les Brown, Bob Proctor, Lisa Nichols. All of these speakers have played a pivotal roll in my personal development.

Knowing how to dig deep and find it within yourself will be key to your success.
Hello sir1
Firstly, I would like to thank you for your reply, it has provided me with positive energy! I respect and love lively people who are like you sir! Thanks!
Secondly, I would like to ask you something about being unmotivated to do anything or being felt lost and do not know what you want due to comparing yourself with others since you were younger, so my question is, do not you know what I should do to discover things which I may love and to have the courage to speak my mind?
Thank you very much sir!