How do you find a business coach?

InspiredExperiences

How do you find a business coach ?? Why do you think you require the business coach ?? Are they important ??

I think yes it is so very important to find a business coach. It is never easy to lead a company or a team. I have been working since many years. In this period i have learnt to lead a business you need to be a good leader and have great leadership quality. It's not easy. Having a business coach that assists with mindset is critical. A good business coach will give you ready to use systems as well and their goal will be to make themselves redundant in the relationship, not forever needed. This has what made me better and grow as a good leader.

I would love to hear your thoughts and views about the same.

Thank you !

DreamLifeRules

Coaching Member
How do you find a business coach ?? Why do you think you require the business coach ?? Are they important ??

I think yes it is so very important to find a business coach. It is never easy to lead a company or a team. I have been working since many years. In this period i have learnt to lead a business you need to be a good leader and have great leadership quality. It's not easy. Having a business coach that assists with mindset is critical. A good business coach will give you ready to use systems as well and their goal will be to make themselves redundant in the relationship, not forever needed. This has what made me better and grow as a good leader.

I would love to hear your thoughts and views about the same.

Thank you !
I like this perspective. I think everyone need mentor, not only business coach. Mentor helps you with business, mindset, can advise you even in your relationships. I noticed that one of the differences between unsuccessfull and successfull people are that successfull have mentors, they understand, they can´t everything do themselves on the best level. On the other hand, unsuccessfull people, they try do everything by themselves, which usually lead to overwhelming and giving up.
So I agree with you, business coach, mentors (we could name them however), they are very important for success in business and life.

denydritz

Coaching Member
I think any type of coach is important, whether a sports coach, business coach, even relationship coach.

The most important benefit of a coach is that they can see your blind spots. Even the best athletes and business people in the world still work with coaches to improve their weaknesses they can't see.

I have a business coach to guide me and answer my questions when I'm not sure about what to do. I also have a relationship coach that has helped me to become a better person in my relationships. Sometimes I help other people about their problems, although I don't consider myself a coach since I have no license, but the feeling is great when I can help them!