How do you deal yourself with stress?

radascars

Advisor Member
Hi there guys, lately I felt like I'm having a lot of stress due to my working hours and earning extra income after work. And it makes me feel growing old too fast.

So what I am asking, how do you deal yourself with stress? What do you do when you feel like giving up due to stress?

AmazingP

Advisor Member
Good nutrition and enough sleep whenever it is already possible. Never indulge in cigarette or alcohol as your body would surely be thrown out of the rail. Taking effective and natural supplements would also helps a lot.

radascars

Advisor Member
Good nutrition and enough sleep whenever it is already possible. Never indulge in cigarette or alcohol as your body would surely be thrown out of the rail. Taking effective and natural supplements would also helps a lot.
All I'm thinking is to have enough sleep but I can't afford to do that yet, I was also thinking of going to any spa to relax, do you think that would be a good idea?

speedy

Advisor Member
Hi there guys, lately I felt like I'm having a lot of stress due to my working hours and earning extra income after work. And it makes me feel growing old too fast.

So what I am asking, how do you deal yourself with stress? What do you do when you feel like giving up due to stress?
If your body said that he is " tired" get some rest. You will be more stressful if you will push and force yourself to some work if you are tired. I agree with spa thing, it is good to sooth your body with massage and it is very relaxing. Try to drink plenty of water as well and juices. Eat healthy foods. Exercise regularly. Write every thing you've done in a day, it will help you celebrate and be happy even you are tired.

beingwell

Take a break for a while rad. This is where work-life balance comes in.:D Try to relax so you can do more work later on.

iebo

I deal with stress in many different ways, some good and some not so good. Sometimes I will withdraw and not deal with the situation, which isn't a good way to handle a problem. Other times I will play video games. I think the best way to handle a stressful situation is to tackle it head on.

cold_00

I eat! BIGTIME! lol chocolates relieves minor stress for me, it's my happiness food! (ferrero rocher or macadamia are my top choices:)) Seeing my friends when I can and sharing laughs with them would also work and as the old saying goes, there's nothing a good night sleep won't cure.. c:

Cecil Estrera

Yeah sleep and relaxation relieves stress a lot. In addition to that is listening to music. It really soothes my mind, specially the mellow ones.

zararina

Coaching Member
I listen to music to make me relaxed. I eat my favorite foods like chocolates and ice creams to ease tensions. And i sleep to relax and recharge my mind and body. :D

Yolanda

I easily get tensed muscles and a hot bath with aroma therapy helps me release tension.
Today I got a massage by a professional masseuse and it was very relaxing and comfortable. I was afraid that it would be awkward to have a strange person kneading your muscles, but it wasn't. It works even better than the aroma therapy, but it does cost a bit more. So it's a luxury for every now and then.