How can i slow my speaking and also how can i remove the awful mistakes i do while speaking?

Anevskii

Hi guys.
I recently saw that i slow very veryyy fast and also doing some very teribble mistales while talking. Can you guys give me some ideas or some ideas how can i get it okey because it ruins my self confidence and everything.

denydritz

Coaching Member
What do you want to achieve with your conversations?

The point of a conversation is to either send a message or receive a message. In regards to speaking, as long as the message is sent, then the speaking is successful, regardless of how you speak.

I would ask myself whether the message was sent or not, before I start to notice about how I speak. It's better to speak with stutters but get the message across than speak articulately but no one understands what you're saying.

It seems to me that you are worried about your self image, and how you think about how other people think about you, while you are talking? Worrying about your self image will screw up anything you do, especially speaking. If you're not worried about your self image, and only concern with saying the message, then you will speak fine enough.

I have the same problem... I am speaking too fast sometimes, so fast people don't understand me.

After talking about it with a psychologist, I understood that the subconscious reason I do that is because I am afraid that people won't find what I say interesting so I just say it fast to get it over with.

But when I feel confident about something, something I know about, for example, I speak slow. So I would suggest to dig deeper into this habit of yours, there might be something worth discovering there.

Hi guys.
I recently saw that i slow very veryyy fast and also doing some very teribble mistales while talking. Can you guys give me some ideas or some ideas how can i get it okey because it ruins my self confidence and everything.
The most important is to relax practice relaxing and listen to your heart and watch your breathe.