How can i lose my weight in 1 month

• Thread starter Jasmine Fernandiz
  • Start date
J

Jasmine Fernandiz

Hi, i am jasmine, I want to my weight in 1 month because next month my sister's wedding is there so i want to lose my weight. Now my weight is 220 lbs and i want to lose 100 lbs . Give me some suggestion to lose weight in one month. Please help me.

Hello,
I did a raw cleanse for one week and I lost a lot of weight for the first time I dropped 2 sizes down.
What I tried may not be a fit for you however it is an option.
I trust that you will find what works for you and be safe too.

Bilawa

Hi everyone. What I did was to become aware on my calories intake. I fill half of my plate with vegetables. It is good for filing the stomach so you don't get hungry fast and it's healthy too. Minimize a high sugar and high calories snacks helped, especially late at night. I don't eat snack anymore since it becomes a habit to only eat three times a day and only eat during that time window. Cut junkfood and softdrinks. For me it was hard but it pays as my belly become smaller :) drink water instead.

I also do fasting. But for this I recommend to consult with your physician first and know your body ability. I do fasting as part of my belief but found it to be useful for my body health in general. Not only it regulates my calories intake but also makes my meal time to be disciplined. It always early breakfast and dinner without anything in between. But again this I think should be consulted first.

When it comes to eating, I keep in mind a proverb that comes from my belief: eat before hungry and stop before full. It helps to remind me not to over eat my meals. But this I don't apply to snacks.

In addition I do cardio sports like jogging and swimming. Jogging is good because it makes you feel better too due to hormone release. I made a 20 minutes target and try to stick to it. It's simply to run or swim non stop in constant rhythm for 20 minutes and gradually slow down to a stop after. Cardio is good to burn fat. When it is combined with your diet it will make a good result.

I hope it helps you as how it helped me. Cheers, Bilawa

namktqs

Coaching Member
I don't hype but easy to loss weight if you really want. In one month enough to loss weight and how much depend you, but I can confident say that absolutely loss weight. You can follow this method and you can choose how many fit with you but you must commitment do it in one month:

Run each day in morning and afternoon, each time with 1 hour.(when start you can run little, then increase more to when you feel fit and enough for you)

Eat well.

Keep do it.

Do it.

and Do it

Relax.

See your weight loss.

bodybalance

You will reduce your weight much more effectively if you avoid foods that cause an abundance of body toxins. They are also known as acidic foods, not to confuse with acidic fruits. You should eat a lot of alkaline foods because they help you get rid of body toxins and excessive fat. If you do that you can still eat a lot and still lose weight. Alkaline foods are most fruit and vegetables, almonds. Eat fruits in the morning and afternoon. Consider salads, vegetables with potatoes or vegetables with lean meat for lunch and vegetables soups or potatoes with vegetables for dinner. You can even add butter onto the potatoes and still lose weight. The right combination of food will help you get rid of all the accumulated waste within your body.

Dan_Bukowski

Advisor Member
Eat food pulled as close from nature and has been minimally processed. Of course eat in moderation, eat enough to fuel your body and get moving!

nickgregz

Try intermittent fasting. It's basically a diet with periods of fasting (16/18/20 hours a day) and non-fasting(rest of the day). I find it amazing and it makes limiting calorie intake easy which is what losing weight is all about.

Mark Joe

madkhaos

Coaching Member
Try this:
1. Cut out grains, sugar/artificial sweeteners, artificial coloring and processed food
2. Limit Salt and Carb intake
3. Eat Natural and Organic = Try Grass-fed Meat, Free range Chicken/Turkey, Wild Fish, Omega-3 enriched eggs, Non deep fried vegetables, Natural oils (coconut, olive and avocado), Fruits (Not so many due to natural sugar limits), portion handful of nuts
4. Replace a meal with All Natural Green smoothies to detox body
5. Always drink plenty of water to flush system of toxins
6. Exercise daily at least 30min-1hr ( Remember: A body in motion will stay in motion, a body at rest will stay at rest ) Sir. Isaac Newton's law... and how true it is. Simple enough... just keep moving!

Good luck, and were here to help!

Sharon

Hi Jasmine,
100 pounds is 45 kg and to lose that in a month would be very tough to do.
That is over 1kg a day.
As all the current replies have been, eat well and exercise - I find running is good.
I despise running however I incorporate walking/running.
I get uncomfortable every time I exercise and what I mean by that is, I push myself a little harder than the last time and make each time I exercise worth the effort.
Wish you all the best - Just get busy doing it!