How can I have better quality sleep ?

John Beck.

Almost every night I will wake at least twice & often three or four times, this is usually accompanied by very lucid dreams during which according to my wife I become animated with arm & leg movement. No trouble going to sleep or going back to sleep after I wake but usually don't wake feeling refreshed & motivated for the new day.
Any therapy ideas or similar experiences ?

Access Your Brain

Hey John,

did you try meditation in the mornings when you wake up? What actually happens in our brains during meditation is that our brains stop processing information from outer world as actively as they normally would. This helps to reduce enormous amount of stress, nix the mental negativity, and improve sleep.

You can check out this resource (http://www.secretstomeditation.com/meditation-sleep.html) and see how actually meditation can improve sleep. :)

Stay well, hope it helps!

John Beck.

Hey John,

did you try meditation in the mornings when you wake up? What actually happens in our brains during meditation is that our brains stop processing information from outer world as actively as they normally would. This helps to reduce enormous amount of stress, nix the mental negativity, and improve sleep.

You can check out this resource (http://www.secretstomeditation.com/meditation-sleep.html) and see how actually meditation can improve sleep. :)

Stay well, hope it helps!
I have followed the link you kindly provided and purchased the ebook, looks really good so will give it a go.

Thanks for the help.

Regards John.

jonson

Hi...!
For better sleep you should must keep some things in mind , avoid from watching TV and social network or reduce the screen time just before bed.Exercise in after noon also helpful for better sleep .