How Big Of A Role Does Spirituality Play In Your Life?

Dreek Lass

For some people, like my brother in law, spirituality is just something that his girlfriend - my sister - and her family are into. He understand some of the principles and had even had dreams that have turned out to be true in waking hours. But he doesn't incorporate spirituality into his every day life, whereas I do.

If I stub my toe, I will ponder what vibration I have activated that is manifesting in a stubbed toe. I like to analyze all of my situations through spiritual eyes. I also carry around crystals with me if I am going anywhere stressful. I burn incense when I write to cleanse that creative energy. I meditate. I do have at lest four decks of anger cards.

Spirituality is a big part of my life. How big is it in your life?

pafjlh

This is a good question that I haven't really given much thought to. I do believe in God, and I do thank God when I feel as if I have been protected from something bad that could of happened. I also pray to God on a regular basis and I of course turn to God in times of crisis. Do I take the time to analyze everything that happens to me in a spiritual way? Not really, but spirituality does play a key part in my life none the less.

matthewebbert

Everyone here summed it up so well... when I got sober I knew I had to find some means to find peace and acceptance in my life, which is sometimes turbulent. That is what my HP gives me, I think about God and lean on Him a lot in recovery.

selfmade

I guess I am in the minority because I don't seem to have a spiritual bone in my body. What I mean is, I have never believed in any mysticism or religion. To me, those things don't seem grounded in reality and there is so much actual work to do to build and maintain one's life. I just don't see the point of any of the spiritual stuff, at least in my life. To each, his own, I suppose.

zararina

Coaching Member
Well, it has a big role in my life since my values are greatly or mainly influenced of my spiritual beliefs. It gives clear guidance on how should one treat life and treat others.

Dreek Lass

I guess I am in the minority because I don't seem to have a spiritual bone in my body. What I mean is, I have never believed in any mysticism or religion. To me, those things don't seem grounded in reality and there is so much actual work to do to build and maintain one's life. I just don't see the point of any of the spiritual stuff, at least in my life. To each, his own, I suppose.

I love how you said that those things don't seem grounded in reality, but they won't because everything is energy. Everything is energy and all energy hold a specific vibrational frequency. These different frequencies have their own laws and scientific codes. So if there are frequencies that exist just outside of the frequency of our reality, then of COURSE these things are not going to seem grounded in reality, because they are not. They are just outside of it, and according to how those things vibrate along with the earth, and this reality, those things can phase in and out from time to time. Or if a person predominantly vibrates with this reality but is able to shift their consciousness to that slightly higher vibration at will, then that is why they are able to see things that other people will not see. I hope I explained this well.

selfmade

I love how you said that those things don't seem grounded in reality, but they won't because everything is energy. Everything is energy and all energy hold a specific vibrational frequency. These different frequencies have their own laws and scientific codes. So if there are frequencies that exist just outside of the frequency of our reality, then of COURSE these things are not going to seem grounded in reality, because they are not. They are just outside of it, and according to how those things vibrate along with the earth, and this reality, those things can phase in and out from time to time. Or if a person predominantly vibrates with this reality but is able to shift their consciousness to that slightly higher vibration at will, then that is why they are able to see things that other people will not see. I hope I explained this well.
I understand what you are saying and I have heard similar things from others in the past. The thing is, I believe there is only one reality. What you, and others describe seems like a needless complication to me. If something is outside of reality: I have no idea what that even means. Everything is inside reality. One thing that drives me crazy is people who say there are other universes - that is not possible because the word universe means: everything that exists. So, if something exists it is by definition part of THE universe. I'm not trying to argue, I just don't get why people want to complicate things when we have plenty of things, in reality, to deal with.

Dreek Lass

I understand what you are saying and I have heard similar things from others in the past. The thing is, I believe there is only one reality. What you, and others describe seems like a needless complication to me. If something is outside of reality: I have no idea what that even means. Everything is inside reality. One thing that drives me crazy is people who say there are other universes - that is not possible because the word universe means: everything that exists. So, if something exists it is by definition part of THE universe. I'm not trying to argue, I just don't get why people want to complicate things when we have plenty of things, in reality, to deal with.

This is a very interesting discussion. Reality can be a variety of things to different people. The reality that you and I may experience every day, is not the reality that animals that can only see in black and white experience. To them, the world is black and white, when color more than exists. BUT their bodies - their physical space suits that help them to interact with THIS reality - is what restricts them from interpreting color in the way that you and I would - or even someone who is color blind. Your body and mind, along with your belief systems shape the reality that you experience. It is your job to shift from one to the other. I know what you mean about the universe thing, but you have got to remember that there are worlds taking place right where you sit, that we are separated from by a few frequencies. That is how there are multiverses.

LOL! I know you are not trying to argue. This is a very stimulating conversation for me :) Don;t know about you :p But, part of the problems in THIS reality, stem from the non-physical part of ourselves - the SOURCE part. If we go back there and fix the mind sets, the energy, then what plays out in this reality will change. All reality is is a TV screen. It is our responsibility to say what we watch on the TV screen. Some don't even know that they have the power to change the Channel, which is pretty depressing when we are so powerful by nature.

So what do you believe, that once we die then that is the end? Because once we shed these bodies, our light bodies and soul energy goes on. That in itself is another reality. But not one that requires physical bodies, because the physical body is a dense and slowed down frequency, and once you get to those faster vibrating realities, there is no room for a body. The body vibrates too slow, and the other reality vibrates too fast, and so the two would not be an attraction to one another, hence shedding your physical body when we shift our consciousness in what we call the death experience.