Home-Based Ab Exercises

AmazingP

Advisor Member
Are you dreaming that somebody you can dare to bare your naked abs to the public? Do you fantasize that you have those sexy abs sported by hunks in billboards and magazines? The fact is it is now possible to develop those abs even without leaving your home.

I am sharing here a very effective guide to work-out your abs and the video is from YouTube. The video will show you a very good routine to develop the abdominal section. Give this routine at least 6 months for you to see the results you want. For as long as you follow the schedule, you can be sure that this is effective and the best way to get sexy abs as quickly as possible. The guy in the video is doing the routine every other day. This routine is all about 25 reps with each position = 250 total reps. 4 sets = 1000 reps. Needs about 30 minutes with resting in between.

A few important tips: Begin the routine with a number of reps you can handle. Never go into the extreme if you know that it is impossible for you to finish all the movements consecutively. Another thing is always breathe all you can when your abs are flexed as this is very vital in developing abdominal mass and volume.

Go go go and be another hunk on the floor. Video Here.

zararina

Coaching Member
I have no dream of showing my abs in the public but i would like to make my abs more flat so that i could fit well on my old jeans. I do sit ups and crunches occasionally at home to be able to somehow loose fat in my belly. But that was not too often cause i got busy on other things.

KingManta

This is a really great ab routine, but it's definitely tough.
An important thing to remember is that to have good abs showing you have to lose your belly fat.
Many people have strong abs but they don't show through their fat. Do cardio to lose that fat.

beingwell

I don't really want to build up abs. I just want a flat tummy. Right now, I'm doing water therapy, running and 50 crunches a day. It's really, really slow. It's as if I'm getting NO progress at all. But still... consistency is the key. I'll continue doing what I'm doing and hopefully, it'll pay off one day.

KingManta

I don't really want to build up abs. I just want a flat tummy. Right now, I'm doing water therapy, running and 50 crunches a day. It's really, really slow. It's as if I'm getting NO progress at all. But still... consistency is the key. I'll continue doing what I'm doing and hopefully, it'll pay off one day.
Yes this a common goal especially for women.
What I suggest is doing a lot of cardio and making sure you don't eat fatty foods.
Cardio such as running or biking will help to burn off any tummy fat, and making sure you don't eat fatty foods will keep it off.
Good luck, keep us posted on how it goes and make sure you stick with it!

songbird

Are you dreaming that somebody you can dare to bare your naked abs to the public? Do you fantasize that you have those sexy abs sported by hunks in billboards and magazines? The fact is it is now possible to develop those abs even without leaving your home.

I am sharing here a very effective guide to work-out your abs and the video is from YouTube. The video will show you a very good routine to develop the abdominal section. Give this routine at least 6 months for you to see the results you want. For as long as you follow the schedule, you can be sure that this is effective and the best way to get sexy abs as quickly as possible. The guy in the video is doing the routine every other day. This routine is all about 25 reps with each position = 250 total reps. 4 sets = 1000 reps. Needs about 30 minutes with resting in between.

A few important tips: Begin the routine with a number of reps you can handle. Never go into the extreme if you know that it is impossible for you to finish all the movements consecutively. Another thing is always breathe all you can when your abs are flexed as this is very vital in developing abdominal mass and volume.

Go go go and be another hunk on the floor. Video Here.
I watched the video. It looks like a routine that will produce results, if you add eating right and a good cardio program. It reminds me of the Ab ripper on my p90x routine. I had nice abs about a year ago when I was more active. I need to get back in shape. This video has motivated me back at it. Maybe I will be able to fit into my jeans that are in the back of my closet.

KingManta

I watched the video. It looks like a routine that will produce results, if you add eating right and a good cardio program. It reminds me of the Ab ripper on my p90x routine. I had nice abs about a year ago when I was more active. I need to get back in shape. This video has motivated me back at it. Maybe I will be able to fit into my jeans that are in the back of my closet.
I definitely have to get back into shape too.
I never had great abs but I used to do the routines from this thing called 'Insanity.'
That was about a year ago, and I was beginning to see some results, I stopped doing it because I got so lazy.

Goddard

There are various exercises that you can do at your home to maintain your fitness level and control your weight.
You can do push ups, pull ups, sits ups, crunches, rope jumping at home for the fitness purposes.
You can also do yoga workout at home for the better physical and mental health.

kai_uk

I've read that a lot of people with a six pack don't even bother with ab exercises because it doesn't burn enough fat off your body. Showing your ab muscles is all about having low overall body fat, and unfortunately the stomach is one of the last places for fat to burn off your body. Crunches are useful when you get to single digit body fat levels and you want to shape them or develop an eight pack! But for the average Joe i think the best option is dieting + weights + cardio to burn off as much body fat as possible.